• Tay Roc

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Debatable

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
For 2nd rds I can agree, but overall Rocs 1st vs Brizz which wasn't long ago at all is arguably his greatest round....it's toss up btwn that, his 2nd vs Ill Will, and his 1st vs Kaboom back on the lionz den
His first rd vs Brizz is severely overrated to me and so is his 2nd vs Will, da first half of dat shyt was doo-doo butter plus his infamous Emmit Til line was said first by Danja Zone when he battled Ill Will and Tay Roc standin right behind him as he said it :dead:

His best performance is still vs Rich Dollarz imo.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Explain how he won the second. Explain how Chess won round 3

Chess lost the third. But other than the noose line Roc second wasn't that nice. I personally think Roc is wild overrated. He's consistent tho so I guess that's why he's come as far as he has.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
For 2nd rds I can agree, but overall Rocs 1st vs Brizz which wasn't long ago at all is arguably his greatest round....it's toss up btwn that, his 2nd vs Ill Will, and his 1st vs Kaboom back on the lionz den

Rocs top 3 rnds imo are

Roc 1st vs Brizz
Roc 2nd vs Ill Will
Roc 2nd vs Rich Dollaz.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Tay Roc, 2-1. I gave Chess the 1st and Tay Roc took rounds 2 and 3.
At this point, whoever faces Roc next needs to make sure that their later rounds aren't weak at all.
I feel like rebuttaling is the same sense of having the foresight to know which rounds will land better with the right timing.
A good talent that you develop over time.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Great battle. Chess 1st round is legendary. Rocs 2nd is legendary. (Even though Chess was dope as well)

Material wise Chess won the 3rd. But it was all over the place with all the stumbles. I know he didn't choke but still you can't perform a round that sloppy and expect to win against someone like Roc who delivers his round clean and still have bars. It's the same shyt that happened vs DNA. Chess won that first but throwing up just invalidates everything.

Roc was looking BAD in the first though. That shyt not gonna beat Hollow. Still u gotta get Roc respect for keep taking these new nikkas in they prime. Roc can die literally any battle but he still takes them. Gotta fukk with him for that.

If Chess cleans up his rounds a bit and stop stumbling he's literally top 5 active right now. Chess could very well body JC but it's been 3 years and he's still stumbling. Don't know how many times u can give this kid to get it together. But i understand the reason URL keeps giving him plates. His potential is through the roof.

Chess had 1 legendary round and 2 good rounds
Roc had 1 average round/1 legendary round/1 good round

Hard to call really. I will say it's gonna be interesting to see if Hollow can beat Roc in the 2nd. Roc really is the 2nd rnd king.

RANDOM. Chess girl ugly as shyt. I thought that was his sister :scust:

Edit. Just watched Champion. It's exactly how i feel. Chess is like the best loser ever. He rarely wins battles but he has more "Moments" then probably anyone in battle rap right now.
Chess is the new Surf

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You can see that Roc fukks with Chess as his little nikka. Clearly wants to see the youngin do well.

I got Roc though, too much experience at this level, he handles the crowd lovely. When his lines don't land he just gives them his trademark "that's light" and comes right back.

Yeah, Roc had good crowd control throughout the battle. I liked Chess energy as he delivered some crazy bars but stumbled a bit in key moments. Overall, a great battle:obama: