URLTV Presents: Homecoming - Murda Mook vs Geechi Gotti Live on Caffeine 3 PM EST

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
the crowd was never gonna let Geechi have a chance at winning but he came too underprepared, he was light stumbling all over and just seemed to be freestyling half his shyt. Pretty inexcusable to come to NYC to take on Mook and not have rock solid material. He went the DNA route and just started flailing at current event freestyles when the crowd would turn against him

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This meme has NEVER been more appropriate

13rm1o.jpg

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
the crowd was never gonna let Geechi have a chance at winning but he came too underprepared, he was light stumbling all over and just seemed to be freestyling half his shyt. Pretty inexcusable to come to NYC to take on Mook and not have rock solid material. He went the DNA route and just started flailing at current event freestyles when the crowd would turn against him
He’s been doing that for a minute now. And people weren’t copping these pleas for lux. Mook was just better tonight, top to bottom. Can’t believe I’m quoting lil fukkin fizz, but Mook just had more moments every round.