URLTV Presents: Homecoming - Murda Mook vs Geechi Gotti Live on Caffeine 3 PM EST

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see my nikka Nas at one of these joints tho. Jay even acknowledged the culture back when he quoted Lux's slogan

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Even though I feel like Mook was getting gassed I still feel he won this one 2-1 I gave him the 1st and the 3rd. Geechi could have taken this battle If he had a cleaner performance.

Wouldn't be shocked though if geechi win on the app Mook had some bad bars this battle. Really bad.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Casey vs Yoshi?

Casey bout to 30 yoshi in a snoozer

nope, Yoshi vs RX

even worse snoozer i had this shyt on mute

Tink vs Loso feels like it shoulda already happened

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
He’s been doing that for a minute now. And people weren’t copping these pleas for lux. Mook was just better tonight, top to bottom. Can’t believe I’m quoting lil fukkin fizz, but Mook just had more moments every round.

The hunger isn't there for Gotti so he just does enough to get by, it's like a championship team coming back the next year and sleepwalking through the regular season because they know/think they can just turn it on once the postseason starts

Mook is frustrating as hell because he has too many bars that are either basic as hell or have been beaten to death by everybody else in the game between his battles. He can still produce big moments and he never ever stumbles so off confidence and professionalism alone he is gonna put the microscope on an opponent that's shaky

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Dope how many stars fukk with the culture…
If only Battlerap focused on highlighting the best at the artform to grow instead of the fukkery.

Rappers were fukkin with Battlerap HEAVY during the DVD days because of the high skill level. The skill got stepped on with fukkery. Young Guru and Mickey Factz have spoken about this