URLTV presents Kings vs Queens III Live on Caffeine 4/30/22 (3 PM EST)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Top tiers get paid like that. Lux got like 100K for Geechi. Surf gets between 20-40. Geechi the same.

Caffeine is paying them.

I was telling my wife the top tier battlers can make 200-300 K a year easily.
Being able to make even an average (40K+ a year, in a regular part of America, adjust accordingly for LA and New York) living by doing something you love is an incredible blessing in life. Especially when it’s something that you didn’t have to go through years of schooling for or have to risk your body for. I’m really happy for these cats honestly. I love seeing young Black men getting successful off of this shyt, even with all of the fukkery surrounding it, especially when a lot of these dudes may have to go the criminal route without it or do some menial work. Just hope dudes appreciate it.

superchoops

All Star
Daps
Being able to make even an average (40K+ a year, in a regular part of America, adjust accordingly for LA and New York) living by doing something you love is an incredible blessing in life. Especially when it’s something that you didn’t have to go through years of schooling for or have to risk your body for. I’m really happy for these cats honestly. I love seeing young Black men getting successful off of this shyt, even with all of the fukkery surrounding it, especially when a lot of these dudes may have to go the criminal route without it or do some menial work. Just hope dudes appreciate it.

there was a video with Daylyt/Chess where Daylyt was telling Chess Battle Rap is getting to a point where you gotta be clean/active because its changing lives and that put things in perspective

first 5 minutes

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nigs is getting 40 thousand dollars to battle rap? Lol, yo salute to Smack and the battlers, that is insane. I know for a fact Smack was paying the names like $500-$900 like 10 years ago. Is it just URL giving them sort of payouts?

2-3 battles per year and you don't even need to have a real job, depending on where you live...you can just kick your feet up. Good for them, for real. Mook or Lux, maybe Surf too...if they wanted to work/write hard enough, could probably fukk around and make half a ticket in a year off battles. Crazy. Cassidy could definitely do it.
The people getting that level of bread you can probably count on two hands. The list getting 5 figures is probably not that long.

Last edited:

superchoops

All Star
Daps
goin through these battles

Fonz vs Shooney was prob 2nd best battle thus far. Shooney was probably 2nd or 3rd best woman behind Viixen/FLF and ate a mean 30. Fonz on a bit of a warpath right now. he'll probably get Suge at NOME but he really deserves Rum Nitty

Think i had Ms Miami over Suge

JC prolly with a 30 over C3. That nikka at the end of R3 that finished the gloryhole bar :russ:

Last edited: