URLTV presents NOME 12 Live on Caffeine 3PM EST, July 9th, 2022

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
"the line really aint that deep," but "goodz has perfected the art of making everything sound like game, so some people act like he just re-wrote the 48 laws."

i think that's what i'm "trying" to say. lol.

it's not a knock on goodz. he's pretty much gotten himself to legend status by perfecting that style. but the fact that we all know some people who've ruined their life (or an important relationship, bare minimum) over tail is exactly my point in critiquing the bar. it's common sense shyt. eazy did a good job of attacking him on it.

Common sense ain't common

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
BX nome thread
200.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips vs eazy makes a lot of sense right now imo
He won't do that...his content would look/sound stupid against a Clips. He seems to wanna stay with the guys that talk that struggle/street shyt and just out do them in that. He isn't gonna lock in with Nitty or Daylyt or Lux or JC or even DNA for that matter, those are style clashes that definitely will not play to his strengths. Chess is a pen but he is in Eazy's lane, talks that struggle street pain shyt, so it made sense for him.

He'll probably do Calicoe, Geechi and Surf next, in that order...probably throw Swamp somewhere in there too. I personally wanna see him in there with Ace...Ace on his A...I'm betting whatever on Ace if it happens.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He won't do that...his content would look/sound stupid against a Clips. He seems to wanna stay with the guys that talk that struggle/street shyt and just out do them in that. He isn't gonna lock in with Nitty or Daylyt or Lux or JC or even DNA for that matter, those are style clashes that definitely will not play to his strengths. Chess is a pen but he is in Eazy's lane, talks that struggle street pain shyt, so it made sense for him.

He'll probably do Calicoe, Geechi and Surf next, in that order...probably throw Swamp somewhere in there too. I personally wanna see him in there with Ace...Ace on his A...I'm betting whatever on Ace if it happens.
Ace has the highest ceiling of the new battlers with a name imo but also the lowest floor.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
the banned battle vs Big T
he has a 3 rounder with Danny Myers where he was on his shyt too if i recall correctly
at least 2 of the 3 rounds against Cortez too. That 2nd was lookin dark for Cor
He literally beat the shyt out of Cortez. The fact they gave Cortez that battle is a travesty