URLTV’s Night Of Main Events XI (NOME 11) | June 12 @ 6 pm ET on Caffeine

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Chilla was trash. Bars were trash and all. But I more angry about that beta cuck ass 3rd round of his smh

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I was expecting ppl in this thread to go more crazy during that battle..Roc came with 3 flawless rounds

Yeah. I had Roc clear during the battle, even though coming into it, I thought Chilla was gonna win convincingly. I wouldn’t say the Roc rounds were flawless, but Chilla came with nothing. All the schemes fell flat on their face. You couldn’t give that to Chilla at all. He didn’t even make it interesting. Roc neutralized him

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Def got Chess 2-1 against Chilla if they ever go at it.

I have Roc beating Chilla as well. 2-1

O we kept the files!!! :ufdup: I keep telling yall it's more to battles then just rapping good lol. And honestly Chilla's first round was slept on. But yea he went to angle based and Roc was in his bag. Straight to the point haymakers back to back.

breh rock has lost every small room battle he's been in, obviously he was great against Daylyt but it wasn't enough and then mook sonned him.
In this current small room environment, Roc ain’t beating no Chilla Jones.
Not to mention Roc been SUPER trash since the Daylyt battle.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
O we kept the files!!! :ufdup: I keep telling yall it's more to battles then just rapping good lol. And honestly Chilla's first round was slept on. But yea he went to angle based and Roc was in his bag. Straight to the point haymakers back to back.

Just watched the battle. Chilla clearly got the first two. A lot of viewers missed the multi layers to king pens rounds

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

indeed. you called it breh :hubie:

Chilla disappointed the fukk outta me on this

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

You talking shyt uggo?

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Watching Roc vs Chilla and even though the clarity is great, I love how Roc's delivery resonates with a big crowd. All that extra shyt is amusing and adds to the spectacle.