Us banning tiktok and wechat on sunday

---

Superstar
Daps
It's all fun and games until Chinese middle class becomes the biggest in the world by a factor of 4 and America companies will plead and beg to get into those market and they get hit with the
:camby:

For ever action there is a reaction.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Good, no more of these demonic "challenges" that weirdos are tricking these kids into doing.

The "Benadryl challenge" is the latest
:francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the usa is stupid to do shyt like this
Just Yet another failure of leadership from the trump administration.

Middle Eastern peace treaties that fall apart within days and lead to tons of people dying as a result.

Criminal negligence from a global pandemic that leads to the death of 200,000 Americans.

30 million unemployed.

Trillions in stock market value gone.

All the 2008 post recession gains wiped out.

No wall.

The national deficit increases by 7 trillion.

Lowest GDP growth in decades.

But he Trump can ban tick tock and we chat he can pester NFL players from Twitter and he can drink a glass of water without shaking!

:mjlol:

He recommended that people drink bleach to fight a respiratory virus.

Guy is a moron and he should have never been allowed to be president. In fact trump being president is a good example why somebody like trump should not be president.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
So India and US block tiktok now, I wonder how bad that affects their revenue and traffic. I don't know about nor use wechat so whatever.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I really wonder what the Chinese government is doing with data about teenagers dancing to pop music and what it will do to US national security :mjlol:

This is nothing but a political ploy in the US cold war against China, it didn't start with Trump and will not end with him. He's just a lot more vocal and childish.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly think it's a bad precedent because you don't want to be more like China.

that being said, i'm just interested in the fukkery that will follow. :lolbron:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
blocking wechat might piss off some chinese americans to vote against trump too. it'll still be on their phones but if they buy a new iphone, there'll be no official way to install it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I really wonder what the Chinese government is doing with data about teenagers dancing to pop music and what it will do to US national security :mjlol:

This is nothing but a political ploy in the US cold war against China, it didn't start with Trump and will not end with him. He's just a lot more vocal and childish.

don't underestimate intelligence gathering. :gucci:

the myriad of ways the most innocuous piece of info can be used against you or someone who know is what these spy agencies excel at.

some of those teenagers have parents who are diplomats, who are government contractors, politicians, government workers, or anybody who can be of use to opposing state actors.