US Lawmakers, including Gregory Meeks, Want to Punish South Africa Because of Ukraine!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
If FBA/ADOS wants Continentals to stay out of/stay neutral on FBA/ADOS business, FBA/ADOS needs to stay out of/stay neutral on Continental business. :manny:

Let’s not bring that up here.

We need pan-African diaspora support to stop Western governments from harming Africa.

It’s unfortunate that Meeks is a part of this scheme but he’s probably not doing it because he hates Africans. He’s doing it to appease donors, probably.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If FBA/ADOS wants Continentals to stay out of/stay neutral on FBA/ADOS business, FBA/ADOS needs to stay out of/stay neutral on Continental business. :manny:
we're just talking about it you shythead, where is "our" action to go there and put weight on the scale

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
That’s not what this is, that specific poster moves like a COINTELPRO agent like I said time and again. He thinks black people cant be autonomous in any facet and that they need a handler, to hell with him :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Isn't South Africa supplying weapons to Russia?
If they are not neutral then it means they are in Russia's camp. They made their bed.

New lines are being drawn Geographically. Pro-West, Pro-Russia/China and neutrals.

Comeon... South Africa manufacturing weapons... you believed that lie the minute you saw it?!?!:beli: :comeon: tell me people aint this fukking gullible...

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Comeon... South Africa manufacturing weapons... you believed that lie the minute you saw it?!?!:beli: :comeon: tell me people aint this fukking gullible...

South Africa does have a weapons industry but Napoleon believes that he knows more than the US government and thinks South Africa is arming Russia
:unimpressed:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Let’s not bring that up here.

We need pan-African diaspora support to stop Western governments from harming Africa.

It’s unfortunate that Meeks is a part of this scheme but he’s probably not doing it because he hates Africans. He’s doing it to appease donors, probably.

That’s not what this is, that specific poster moves like a COINTELPRO agent like I said time and again. He thinks black people cant be autonomous in any facet and that they need a handler, to hell with him :pacspit:

I'm not speaking about the discussion of this topic. I'm speaking directly towards Meek's actions.

One of ADOS/FBA criticisms are that black immigrants come to this country and actively work against our progress towards liberation. They would like to see black immigrants either work with us, stay neutral, or stay out of our business altogether if they can't do the two former.

My point was that Meek's (ADOS/FBA) should not be voting in favor to incur on African autonomy (African progress towards liberation) and should either speak up on their behalf (Pan-African collaboration as you mentioned), stay neutral, or stay out of it altogether. And FBA/ADOS should be pushing our elected officials to do this if we want reciprocity on our home front.

Daps
South Africa does have a weapons industry but Napoleon believes that he knows more than the US government and thinks South Africa is arming Russia
:unimpressed:
UHHHHHHH

I hate that indian fukk but he may not be incorrect here

"The South African defence industry is the most advanced in Africa and one of the most advanced and largest in the world with over 20 defence companies. The defence industry provides weapons and equipment to the South African National Defence Force (SANDF) and for export customers."

FWIW I have no dog in this fight because I couldn't give less of a fukk about what's going on between Russia and Ukraine. Which is bad on my part but I just can't bring myself to care with all the awful shyt we have going on here that's on my mind. I don't have room for anything else

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
UHHHHHHH

I hate that indian fukk but he may not be incorrect here

"The South African defence industry is the most advanced in Africa and one of the most advanced and largest in the world with over 20 defence companies. The defence industry provides weapons and equipment to the South African National Defence Force (SANDF) and for export customers."

FWIW I have no dog in this fight because I couldn't give less of a fukk about what's going on between Russia and Ukraine. Which is bad on my part but I just can't bring myself to care with all the awful shyt we have going on here that's on my mind. I don't have room for anything else

I haven’t denied they have a weapons Industry. The question is why is Napoleon spreading a lie the US ambassador to South Africa has already apologized for?
:mjpls: