Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
danueldrayton.jpg

A man on the Coli called him J Killer (J Cole lil brother) :mjlol:

Shouldn't laugh but damn that was funny

Isn't the death penalty legal in Cali? If so, he needs to be fried. This man is a demon and housing him with meals and a bed until he dies is too lenient for a sicko like this breh

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
A man on the Coli called him J Killer (J Cole lil brother) :mjlol:

Shouldn't laugh but damn that was funny

Isn't the death penalty legal in Cali? If so, he needs to be fried. This man is a demon and housing him with meals and a bed until he dies is too lenient for a sicko like this breh

Looks just like J Cole :mjgrin:

I think he has just a kidnapping/rape in Cali, where he ran to after they were looking for him in New York where he got the murder/rape/kidnapping/etc

either way he's done :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
No need to pander fam. Most guys aren't saying that anyway and those that are can't get no p*ssy give them a break

Do yall just like to say shyt for the sake of it? Because practically no one says this. :dahell:

In real life not really but on the coli yes quite a bit. I'm not saying its everyone but its a vocal minority on dating theads on here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
In real life not really but on the coli yes quite a bit. I'm not saying its everyone but its a vocal minority on dating theads on here.
That's kinda my point you acknowledged its a vocal minority that are probably trolling and or desperate for some trim and you speaking like that's most guys? That's that male pick me stuff and I know you better than that fam.