US now declares Monkey Pox state of emergency

Maquina

Rookie
Daps
Y’all used to give warning points and bans for nikkas spreading covid misinformation, y’all nikkas gotta stop talkin bout this like it’s a STD

I think it’s a complicated disease but the haste in it spreading has been primarily sexual contact in certain communities. It’s not by chance that it’s happened that way. They are comparing it to the aid epidemic - but yes you can catch various ways

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The numbers are too large at this point for me to assume it's just gay men. When it was 500-1000 cases there were studies showing the vast majority were gay men. Now that we're at 6k? I doubt that.

That being said I really got zero concern. The only potential place I could see getting it is the barbershop but someone would need an open sore to give it to you. And I'm gonna assume if you got this shyt you aren't rolling to the barbershop.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Heard someone on the radio complain, "doesn't this just affect gays? why should we care?"

1) thats the same shyt people did during the aids shyt in the 80s, repeating the same mistakes will lead to same consequences
2) gay people affect the health of straight people, because they have sex with Bi-sexual people who in turn have sex with straight people. You might be able to learn the sexual history of the person you fukking, but you not gonna know the sexual history of everyone they fukked.

Universal Koala

Watching Star Trek from a Georgia pinetree
Daps
Reppin
A Black Hole
Expat reddits are in shambles right now :wow:

Told the wife it's a state of emergency and she went:

200.gif

:banderas: We going down with the titanic breh