US now declares Monkey Pox state of emergency

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Is there any reports of hotel staff getting it from cleaning?
Nothing direct from the news, it was one of those TikTok folks that I saw who said that is how they got it.

As far as news

Maybe overblown, maybe under reported :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Stupid fukking fakkit spreading greyscale to the p*ssy population talking about he’s not gay he’s bi :camby:

This shyt about to ravage the Black community, cuz we the most sexually undisciplined.

nikkas on the coli brag about eating ass, getting fingered and everything. This is what happens when you degenerate :scust:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
nikkas on the coli brag about eating ass, getting fingered and everything. This is what happens when you degenerate :scust:

Don't forget about having sex with chicks who can't wipe themselves properly after dropping a deuce. :unimpressed:

And especially don't forget about all the guys on here who tranny chase on the low :unimpressed:

JQ Legend

Superstar
Daps
The numbers are too large at this point for me to assume it's just gay men. When it was 500-1000 cases there were studies showing the vast majority were gay men. Now that we're at 6k? I doubt that.

That being said I really got zero concern. The only potential place I could see getting it is the barbershop but someone would need an open sore to give it to you. And I'm gonna assume if you got this shyt you aren't rolling to the barbershop.
You just had to post this shyt as I’m about to go to the barber shop :gucci:

LuckyLibra619

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Yes you are.
Looks like every few years now there will be a random virus that emerges (Which we will not be allowed to ask the origins of) and they will do the same mass hysteria tactics along with lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

Cats like you will go along with it every time. I'm sure Fauci and Gates will have a new "vaccine" ready for you soon. Go enjoy your Great Reset, son.
:umad:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ain't nothing wrong with eating awoman's ass. I'm talking actually sticking your tongue in her ass.

That's exactly how you get monkey pox and throat cancer. Mother's nature way of weeding out nasty filth. No matter how far back you go, the ass isn't meant to be eaten.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Center of the Universe
Ain't nothing wrong with eating awoman's ass. I'm talking actually sticking your tongue in her ass.
You know alternate ass-eating prodecures? :gucci:
Looks like every few years now there will be a random virus that emerges (Which we will not be allowed to ask the origins of) and they will do the same mass hysteria tactics along with lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

Cats like you will go along with it every time. I'm sure Fauci and Gates will have a new "vaccine" ready for you soon. Go enjoy your Great Reset, son.
:umad:
You'll go along with it also.