US soldier killed in Jordan drone strike ID’d as Georgia woman: ‘Munchkin will be missed’

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For someone named 'wargames' you seem to not know how that would pan out. what do you think will happen to all the bases in the middle east breh? You do realize they have extremely accurate long range ballistic missiles (Shahab V missile), and Iran is a MASSIVE country. You'd fukk up the entire world economy overnight and for what? because you can't take on some terrorists that pot shot Shell corp? be rational here.

u9ofv892xxw81.png
Are these the same war games that said Russia would easily take Ukraine and Poland :heh: You don’t think every military installation in Iran has been mapped out and is targeted for destruction the moment war is declared?

The US has the entire Russian military and inner circle mapped to the point we know what Putin has for breakfast every morning but Iran a Stone Age religious theocracy that tortured and murders women for not having a hood on is going to bang blow for blow with the US:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was surprised to find out America had bases in Syria and Jordan. I could have sworn America were against Assad, so how the hell did America end up with bases in their country, come to find out, they are there illegally under the guise of protecting oil companies from "terrorists" Iran and Russia. :wtf:

and what country would that be?
We've been there since Obama like literally right after we left Iraq around 2011, basically following ISIS after they left Iraq.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You’re right. SOUTHCOM is everywhere. I was in Belize one year and saw US Army soldiers with BDF. I went to talk to them to try to get on.

I once had orders for six months to work in Nicaragua. I was going to be a card holder for whatever mission was going on there. All civilian clothes, no uniform needed. Ended up getting cancelled.

Military complex has reach everywhere.
I was in Jamaica working with the JDF, there was a dude who was in the 50th Signal Battalion I call it the Vacation Battalion because it used to be at Ft. Liberty and airborne they got off jump status and became the Tactical Commo unit for Southcom so instead of deploying as a unit to the warzone they deploy individually as Commo support to random places in Latin America.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Are these the same war games that said Russia would easily take Ukraine and Poland :heh: You don’t think every military installation in Iran has been mapped out and is targeted for destruction the moment war is declared?

The US has the entire Russian military and inner circle mapped to the point we know what Putin has for breakfast every morning but Iran a Stone Age religious theocracy that tortured and murders women for not having a hood on is going to bang blow for blow with the US:mjlol:

Russia's issue in large part stems from underestimating Ukraine. Like you are doing Iran. They don't have to match us. Just hit us where it hurts.

We mapped their targets but you don't think they haven't been preparing since Bush admin to get attacked? Also their anti aircraft defenses and ship attack arsenal are among the best in the region and I would expect global asymmetric attacks. I don't understand why people think attacking Iran is Iraq part III except hubris.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
:unimpressed:

Many poor Black people in the West (tens of millions in fact) choose not to join imperialist militaries to augment their income. So, your argument is rather weak.
oh my mistake, I forgot that Black folks are doing so well here in the West and have tons of economic opportunities and freedom and arent at all stuck in generational poverty cycles along with ranking at the bottom of all quality of life metrics by race.

the qualified few who were able to serve in the military werent at all trying to escape the destiny of millions of their fellows but in fact are a bunch of c00ns who deliberately made the decision to further imperialism :troll:

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:

Many poor Black people in the West (tens of millions in fact) choose not to join imperialist militaries to augment their income. So, your argument is rather weak.

Go fight with the cockroaches you worship so much. Talking about imperialism while leaving your homeland to live in the west. You can't make this shyt up.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Russia's issue in large part stems from underestimating Ukraine. Like you are doing Iran. They don't have to match us. Just hit us where it hurts.

We mapped their targets but you don't think they haven't been preparing since Bush admin to get attacked? Also their anti aircraft defenses and ship attack arsenal are among the best in the region and I would expect global asymmetric attacks. I don't understand why people think attacking Iran is Iraq part III except hubris.
Russia underestimated the technological superiority of the U.S. arms industry. They underestimated that the US had geolocated all of its ammo and supply stocks in the entire region and after months of consistent pounding (pause) with HIMARS they couldn’t coordinate any massive offenses and had to pull back and shorten their supply lines. We see it constantly even now whenever Russia tries to organize an armored assault it’s immediately broken up and destroyed so they have to virtually advance on foot like WW1.

Also it doesn’t matter how good your aircraft defenses are if you flood the sector with too many targets to account for.

There is no scenario where the Iranian regime survives a war with the U.S. You know how many ethnic minorities in Iran want to clap the government the first opportunity. Their own citizens were literally cheering for the US during the World Cup :heh:

That said the US doesn’t want war with Iran. The US wants to box Iran in so the regime falls on its own.

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Russia underestimated the technological superiority of the U.S. arms industry. They underestimated that the US had geolocated all of its ammo and supply stocks in the entire region and after months of consistent pounding (pause) with HIMARS they couldn’t coordinate any massive offenses and had to pull back and shorten their supply lines. We see it constantly even now whenever Russia tries to organize an armored assault it’s immediately broken up and destroyed so they have to virtually advance on foot like WW1.

Also it doesn’t matter how good your aircraft defenses are if you flood the sector with too many targets to account for.

There is no scenario where the Iranian regime survives a war with the U.S. You know how many ethnic minorities in Iran want to clap the government the first opportunity. Their own citizens were literally cheering for the US during the World Cup :heh:

That said the US doesn’t want war with Iran. The US wants to box Iran in so the regime falls on its own.

If any unrest breaks out I'm 100% convinced Iranians will turn their weapons on the Ayatollah. No Iranian is dying in a war for no ayatollah...The mullahs kill their women for not wearing hijabs and they have no basic freedom. The average Iranian cannot wait to get some shots in if things goes south. That I'm convinced.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps

that and he's comparing Russia and Ukraine smh. Russia is not going to launch ballistic missiles indiscriminately within it's own region, that's like shooting patriotic missiles into mexico, do you know how many americans reside in mexico? their families? over a million.

You use long range ballistic missiles for ...um...you know defense, if you think Iran is just going to sit back there and allow themselves to get attacked, when they easily have the most influence in the region, the most sleeper cells, you're sadly mistaken. Wouldn't be surprised if they have nukes now as well. I know they know how to enrich uranium and have more than enough warheads that can carry the payload. There is no doubt the U.S could beat Iran, its the ramifications for doing so that is the main problem.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
oh my mistake, I forgot that Black folks are doing so well here in the West and have tons of economic opportunities and freedom and arent at all stuck in generational poverty cycles along with ranking at the bottom of all quality of life metrics by race.

the qualified few who were able to serve in the military werent at all trying to escape the destiny of millions of their fellows but in fact are a bunch of c00ns who deliberately made the decision to further imperialism :troll:

You are dangling in the wind.

You don't really have a response to the following so I'll repeat it again:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
They don't get it. They either white like half this site or the most bootlicking brothers I've seen in a while

This devil paying another devil to blow up brown women children and babies who don't want anything to do but live

And now he's out here getting our own murdered over this bullshyt. And these motherfukkers typing out some 'Go Get em Biden! USA! Can't let em make us look bad!' Dumbest shyt I ever heard posting here..

Since when is this safe imperialist country a sports team to root for? Like it's a fukking game. I swear true black people would NOT speak like this about three of our people being bombed over some demonic deeds done by these satans. Over fukking nothing. They weren't even fighting. They and thousands more should be alive right fukking now. Yall irking me. This site is growing more detestable by the day...
Unfortunately I think it's a wrap as a collective. A couple of Black posters were defending Rome and Greece recently.

The mind is very fragile. I made this thread last year and of course it got little engagement.

If you were born and raised in America, you have no idea how much you have been influenced and programmed by Western culture until you have a complete detox from it. It requires a certain amount of isolation that most of us cannot or will not do.

The books we read, the media we watch, the professors that have taught us, etc.

You can be Black in physical appearance but European in mindset.

RIP these Black folks, serving this country that won't even pay the debt they owe us. Our families have already paid the ultimate price for whatever benefits the military is giving out.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is what pisses me off so much with these right wing racists and conservative bigots, to their logic she was just another diversity hire and example of woke military black people lay down their lifes and protect this country, they should be treated with dignity and respect, yet they dont get the same respect as their fellow peers.