US soldier killed in Jordan drone strike ID’d as Georgia woman: ‘Munchkin will be missed’

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I mean a guy on here is saying we need to be the world police to protect us from terrorists so imagine someone with boots on the ground eating that shyt up. Just tired of seeing black pepple die for and lose loved ones for a country that hates us.

Tragic.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was surprised to find out America had bases in Syria and Jordan. I could have sworn America were against Assad, so how the hell did America end up with bases in their country, come to find out, they are there illegally under the guise of protecting oil companies from "terrorists" Iran and Russia. :wtf:

and what country would that be?
:demonic: Iran…. It’s to the point they need a reminder that they exist because the US let’s them exist.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
At what point are soldiers culpable for participating in imperialism?

Asking you in good faith. I am always pained when I see Black people dying for the West’s imperialist causes.
and what’s the fukking alternative? Sit there and live a miserable life in your small town with its ravaged economy? These were reservists from rural Georgia, it was either this or work at Winn-Dixie.

Let me guess they should’ve done something else ? They should’ve picked themselves up by the bootstraps i take it and somehow found another job in a 70 mile radius that was going to pay them this much money in such a short amount of time?

I consider myself left leaning but one thing you progressives and faux revolutionaries never seem to account for is that people have to fukking survive in this capitalist hellscape. Only a handful of complete psychos are signing up with the intent of killing people and extending the arm of oppression and supremacy. Most everyone else understands that being in the military isn’t inherently heroic act .

You’d be shocked at the amount of people in the military who were good at their job and show up every day, but will be the first ones to tell you that it’s all bullshyt and the military industrial complex is how America controls trade and the flow of money around the world. You’d be surprised at the amount of people who were kicking in doors in Iraq, but were the first ones to say that Iraqis have a right to defend themselves and their homeland from invaders.

surviving in a hyper capitalist globalist world is hard enough, it’s counterproductive and downright hypocritical to judge people through such a harsh lens. The crime didn’t start with them joining the military and if they didn’t join, somebody else would.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
War is old men talking and young people dying. I feel very bad for these people’s loved ones.

This is all a result of backlash from the genocide in Gaza. Joe Biden should’ve pulled the plug on the weapons and resources months ago. Now it’s open season on our troops all over the world.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
No like bomb the shyt out of them. Like legit blow a bunch of their bases up.
For someone named 'wargames' you seem to not know how that would pan out. what do you think will happen to all the bases in the middle east breh? You do realize they have extremely accurate long range ballistic missiles (Shahab V missile), and Iran is a MASSIVE country. You'd fukk up the entire world economy overnight and for what? because you can't take on some terrorists that pot shot Shell corp? be rational here.

u9ofv892xxw81.png

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
For someone named 'wargames' you seem to not know how that would pan out. what do you think will happen to all the bases in the middle east breh? You do realize they have extremely accurate long range ballistic missiles (Shahab V missile), and Iran is a MASSIVE country. You'd fukk up the entire world economy overnight and for what? because you can't take on some terrorists that pot shot Shell corp? be rational here.

u9ofv892xxw81.png
My name isn’t based on war knowledge, you can disagree with me without taking pot shots, but this is getting ridiculous with that country. With each of these attacks they are getting emboldened.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
and what’s the fukking alternative? Sit there and live a miserable life in your small town with its ravaged economy? These were reservists from rural Georgia, it was either this or work at Winn-Dixie.

Let me guess they should’ve done something else ? They should’ve picked themselves up by the bootstraps i take it and somehow found another job in a 70 mile radius that was going to pay them this much money in such a short amount of time?

I consider myself left leaning but one thing you progressives and faux revolutionaries never seem to account for is that people have to fukking survive in this capitalist hellscape. Only a handful of complete psychos are signing up with the intent of killing people and extending the arm of oppression and supremacy. Most everyone else understands that being in the military isn’t inherently heroic act .

You’d be shocked at the amount of people in the military who were good at their job and show up every day, but will be the first ones to tell you that it’s all bullshyt and the military industrial complex is how America controls trade and the flow of money around the world. You’d be surprised at the amount of people who were kicking in doors in Iraq, but were the first ones to say that Iraqis have a right to defend themselves and their homeland from invaders.

surviving in a hyper capitalist globalist world is hard enough, it’s counterproductive and downright hypocritical to judge people through such a harsh lens. The crime didn’t start with them joining the military and if they didn’t join, somebody else would.
You’re talking to a refugee immigrant from Canada that calls for terrorist attacks against Black Americans and celebrates Russian and Hamas war crimes

He is perfectly fine all non-US imperialist mic adventures as long as it goes against US interests. Engage with this scum accordingly

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting

:unimpressed:

Many poor Black people in the West (tens of millions in fact) choose not to join imperialist militaries to augment their income. So, your argument is rather weak.