US soldier killed in Jordan drone strike ID’d as Georgia woman: ‘Munchkin will be missed’

Jinx`

Well damn.
Daps
Reppin
15-10
Masser Biden yeah?

Never learn!
They don't get it. They either white like half this site or the most bootlicking brothers I've seen in a while

This devil paying another devil to blow up brown women children and babies who don't want anything to do but live

And now he's out here getting our own murdered over this bullshyt. And these motherfukkers typing out some 'Go Get em Biden! USA! Can't let em make us look bad!' Dumbest shyt I ever heard posting here..

Since when is this safe imperialist country a sports team to root for? Like it's a fukking game. I swear true black people would NOT speak like this about three of our people being bombed over some demonic deeds done by these satans. Over fukking nothing. They weren't even fighting. They and thousands more should be alive right fukking now. Yall irking me. This site is growing more detestable by the day...

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
:francis: wow the American propaganda machine is alive and well.
Not propaganda. Terrorists make regions unstable and Iran would attack Israel if the US werent back them. They already do so with its proxies.

Pulling the US out of the Middle East wont make it any better. That place is bound for conflict regardless bruh

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Nah don't be like that. They prey on poor people wanting a better chance at life or the door to an ,middle class life and most of these people don't even know about the fukkery of why they are stationed in Jordan in the first place.

CAP. I used to recruit and my demographics were diverse. I even used to go to LSU's campus and signed up rich kids for infantry. The military is a "way out" for some people in less fortunate circumstances however, you have people from all walks of life. Army wise, most black people get into logistics or medical, and you have more whites and Hispanics that go into combat fields.

Furthermore, you better learn how to shoot and learn some tactics. White supremacists have been doing this for years and taking that training back to their militias waiting for the race war that the want so badly to pop off. Some of y'all are going to be food if something ever pops off because you don't know the basics of how to defend yourself - If you want to defeat your enemy, know how your enemy operates.

"Domestic white supremacist extremist groups are likely to leverage current and former military personnel within their ranks to train members in tactics that include squad movements, combat and self-defense techniques, and firearms usage. Since the “Unite the Right” rally in August, white supremacist extremists have employed military-style trainings to prepare for what they perceive as an upcoming race war and to clash with counter-protest groups nationwide."

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
You'd be surprised, there's dudes in Ecuador right now advising the Ecuadorian military and they could be killed by the Drug dudes.

I knew a dude who got a medal because he was advising the Ecuadorian military years ago when he was attacked by the FARC which was a Colombian guerilla group. They were hiding out in Ecuador and they advisor was getting the Ecuadorians to attack them.

If you looked closely at all the random people who die in the mitlary a decent amount especially in the army die in some foriegn war that doesn't have much to do with america.
You’re right. SOUTHCOM is everywhere. I was in Belize one year and saw US Army soldiers with BDF. I went to talk to them to try to get on.

I once had orders for six months to work in Nicaragua. I was going to be a card holder for whatever mission was going on there. All civilian clothes, no uniform needed. Ended up getting cancelled.

Military complex has reach everywhere.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Nah don't be like that. They prey on poor people wanting a better chance at life or the door to an ,middle class life and most of these people don't even know about the fukkery of why they are stationed in Jordan in the first place.

At what point are soldiers culpable for participating in imperialism?

Asking you in good faith. I am always pained when I see Black people dying for the West’s imperialist causes.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
You'd be surprised, there's dudes in Ecuador right now advising the Ecuadorian military and they could be killed by the Drug dudes.

I knew a dude who got a medal because he was advising the Ecuadorian military years ago when he was attacked by the FARC which was a Colombian guerilla group. They were hiding out in Ecuador and they advisor was getting the Ecuadorians to attack them.

If you looked closely at all the random people who die in the mitlary a decent amount especially in the army die in some foriegn war that doesn't have much to do with america.

I was surprised to find out America had bases in Syria and Jordan. I could have sworn America were against Assad, so how the hell did America end up with bases in their country, come to find out, they are there illegally under the guise of protecting oil companies from "terrorists" Iran and Russia. :wtf:
they need to blow that country up. Damn shame she died over there.
and what country would that be?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
At what point are soldiers culpable for participating in imperialism?

Asking you in good faith. I am always pained when I see Black people dying for the West’s imperialist causes.
I mean a guy on here is saying we need to be the world police to protect us from terrorists so imagine someone with boots on the ground eating that shyt up. Just tired of seeing black pepple die for and lose loved ones for a country that hates us.