US soldier killed in Jordan drone strike ID’d as Georgia woman: ‘Munchkin will be missed’

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A lot of insensitive motherfukkers in this thread, ain't no way y'all really black. :mjpls:

I also gotta remember that the majority of coli posters are too :flabbynsick: to serve, so most folks ITT are just talking out their ass. :unimpressed:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A lot of insensitive motherfukkers in this thread, ain't no way y'all really black. :mjpls:

I also gotta remember that the majority of coli posters are too :flabbynsick: to serve, so most folks ITT are just talking out their ass. :unimpressed:
Man fukk you. Your bytch ass want black people fighting and dying in wars that was not started by them and got the audacity to question someone else's blackness :scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m not saying that’s not the case but it’s not likely.

This attack from everything I know about it, seem like a fire and forget it type of attack. They launched the drone that eluded air defense with the intent to crash it into the base and kill whoever.

More than likely these Georgia reservists were just hanging out together and congregated or they were apart of the same shop. Either way, it seems to be an *impersonal* but direct attack with the intent of harming any military personnel.

this was the same method of attack that the Taliban use in Afghanistan on the larger air bases there. They would shoot mortars from 200+ yards out and just pray to God or allah rather that they would hit someone
Yeah these cats just throwing shyt and hoping it sticks

RIP to them all. This really isn’t our war

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Nah don't be like that. They prey on poor people wanting a better chance at life or the door to an ,middle class life and most of these people don't even know about the fukkery of why they are stationed in Jordan in the first place.
Dont they brief you on the mission before your deployed? I think they know why they are there tbh. They dont have theyre heads in the sand

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dont they brief you on the mission before your deployed? I think they know why they are there tbh. They dont have theyre heads in the sand
I mean why are they even stations out fighting 1000s away from America. None of the US miltary shyt we've done for the past 23 years ain't do shyt but make more "terrorist"