US soldier killed in Jordan drone strike ID’d as Georgia woman: ‘Munchkin will be missed’

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just imagine having to go into base defense mode and u got some 5 ft chick trying to run around with a 240 lol.youd be doomed
yeah a shorty humping a 240??? Impossible.

We had this attached flabby chick who used to be a Cop in Miami who was still fukked over killing a breh in the Overton riots

Just to show you how old she was ( she deployed in 2007) and because we were short weapons and to punish her they gave her an M249 Para to carry around the base.

She was there maybe 4 months till she got sent home for a "heart problem" we talk about the russians we also be scraping the bottom of the barrell

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The soldiers killed in Niger were also blackI’d pay to see John Kirby and Lindsay Graham fight the houthis in Yemen
The dude who died in Niger was a special case like me he was a light wheeled mechanic assigned probably to the 528th support battalion then got attached to 3rd group ( Like me) and had to volunteer and be vetted and got Patrol rated to go out with ODA. If they didn't trust him he wouldn't have been on that patrol.

Daps
The dude who died in Niger was a special case like me he was a light wheeled mechanic assigned probably to the 528th support battalion then got attached to 3rd group ( Like me) and had to volunteer and be vetted and got Patrol rated to go out with ODA. If they didn't trust him he wouldn't have been on that patrol.
I actually tried to delete that once I googled it and realised it was just one black dude

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dying for zionist brehs.

Biden sent them there in the first place. Wtf are we even doing in Jordan is the right question
You'd be surprised, there's dudes in Ecuador right now advising the Ecuadorian military and they could be killed by the Drug dudes.

I knew a dude who got a medal because he was advising the Ecuadorian military years ago when he was attacked by the FARC which was a Colombian guerilla group. They were hiding out in Ecuador and they advisor was getting the Ecuadorians to attack them.

If you looked closely at all the random people who die in the mitlary a decent amount especially in the army die in some foriegn war that doesn't have much to do with america.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I actually tried to delete that once I googled it and realised it was just one black dude
Yeah the other dudes were white but their names made people think they were Black.

Tyrone Woods died in Behghazi he was a white seal.

there was a 3rd Group (white) Sgt Major called Denzil. ( I forgot his last name)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’m about to be heartless but when did we start doing all this shyt over 2 people dying a year. If you in the military ain’t it expected that you may be in a fight?

At some people we started equating military service with a job at the post office. They just gonna use this as a reason to ramp up military spending and action even more.

shyt never ends.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m about to be heartless but when did we start doing all this shyt over 2 people dying a year. If you in the military ain’t it expected that you may be in a fight?

At some people we started equating military service with a job at the post office. They just gonna use this as a reason to ramp up military spending and action even more.

shyt never ends.
Well we're in Late Roman empire territory and just Rome had to scrape the bottom of the Barrell to get Roman citizens in non combat positions in the Roman legions

we're doing the same thing luring poor people in with fanstasies of literally working at a Post office ( and there was this Mexican girl who died in Iraq in a Mortar attack who worked in a Postal unit in Iraq) and that they can't die while we get illegal aliens ( one of my soliders was a former Illegal who joined to get citzenship) to fight on the front lines.

They had Barbarians we have migrants.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

shyt never ends.
They weren’t in a firefight my g. They got randomly killed by those militias