US soldier killed in Jordan drone strike ID’d as Georgia woman: ‘Munchkin will be missed’

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Hope it doesn't come out that they had intel that could have prevented this. Something feels off about every soldier being black when there was growing protest from the black community on the Israeli genocide
I’m not saying that’s not the case but it’s not likely.

This attack from everything I know about it, seem like a fire and forget it type of attack. They launched the drone that eluded air defense with the intent to crash it into the base and kill whoever.

More than likely these Georgia reservists were just hanging out together and congregated or they were apart of the same shop. Either way, it seems to be an *impersonal* but direct attack with the intent of harming any military personnel.

this was the same method of attack that the Taliban use in Afghanistan on the larger air bases there. They would shoot mortars from 200+ yards out and just pray to God or allah rather that they would hit someone

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't doubt the USA would kill 3 Black people on a false flag to gain sentiment for Israel. Same country that set up an experiment to infect Black men with syphilis and watch how it destroyed them.
yea two of them just happened to be young black women. Story went from elite special forces to some random reservists who were probably disposable to them cacs. I just don't trust this country

RIP to them folks

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the us really shouldn't have these bases everywhere sad that its a brehette
The US base is in Jordan because Jordan wants us there. People keep making this point but remember the US has the biggest and best military on the planet and a lot of countries actually want a US military base because it keeps their surrounding adversaries in check. Folks always make the assumption that all US bases are put there by US coercion when a lot of countries enjoy the protection from the US.

Also, from my brief reading, Jordan especially wants the base there in order for us to assist their fight against ISIS.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:to: Rest in Paradise young lady. Our troops shouldn't be involved in this mess.
Word she wasn't no special ops chick she was probably trying to pay for school.

You'd think on these wierd non deployment deployments that they'd send Special Ops enablers to do all the things.

They called her Munchkin. if that didn't tell you all you needed to know about her...

And she was killed by a drone because Iranians are mad at Isrealis because of what is happening in Gaza.

Babygirl died for nothing , She shouldn't have been there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You can have locs as a soldier? Didn't know that.

RIP to Ms. Sanders
I think they chnged the rules. It was controversial when I was in because you had to have your hair "presentable". when you were at a FOB in the middle of no where but an Afro or Locs was seen as "political" but you might be away from relaxers and you might have limited water. I know a girl who's briads where looking fukked up in Blue Diamond in Ramadi and her leadership wanted a Black female NCO to tell her to fix her shyt.

Locs and Afros make sense in a warzone.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here refuse to believe that these towel heads killed these folks. Making it out to be some weird ass conspiracy

A lot of mfs on this site are remedial
exactly they can't get at small hats and they know that america doesn't want to fight another war so they hit us intead of Isreal.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
RIP to all 3 . I don't think they should be sending reservists to these types of posts, especially if they don't have a combat related MOS . Keep them all at arifjan and send the active duty folks to these places
"All gave some, some gave all" 🪖

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
us-soldier-killed-jordan-idd-75642065_3d7bff-edited.jpg

A 24-year-old female US soldier from Georgia who was affectionately known as “Munchkin’’ was identified Monday as one of the three American service members killed in the terrorist drone strike in Jordan.

Family members of Army Spc. Kennedy Ladon Sanders of Waycross said she was among those slain in the Saturday night attack by Iranian-backed militants on a small outpost near the Syrian border.

I assume they just got there but it's wild that they had to have gas masks in a supposed non combat zone.

big army's bullshyt is wild no weapon no helmet but the Promask is part of the uniform.

meanwhile the special ops guys are walking around in shorts a glock on the hip and crocs.

edit she has a rife with the old school room broom attachment on the M4