USA beats China to win the International Math Olympiad for the first time in 21 years

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, cacs lost. Asians better tell cacs to fall back and say that this was Asian Excellence, nothing more. The small white help is insignificant, like servants in a manor.

Like last year when we won the Basketball World Cup, it was a win for the black community only, not for cacs at all. Whities have the tendency to piggyback others' accomplishments, no people of color should ever let them.

Oh, and :mjlol: at "Allen" Liu, that chinaboy sure does look like an Allen :russ: You'll never see a white dude change his name to WangChung. Asians stay c00ning. Preston Wong. Kyle Ying. Cringeworthy shyt, these people are pathetic.

The third paragraph of your post undermines the first two.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dudes in this thread are HIGHLY salty that a bunch of non-white kids have made it in America. :russ:

On some, "Let me tell you what I think is really American, sonny boy. You'll get your wakeup call soon." :what:

Sounding like a bunch of white Boston sports fans up in here.
No One Is Salty At All Breh. They just giving props to Asians not knowing that Asians will slit they daughter neck to be part of the white community.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
U.S. Team Takes First Place at International Mathematical Olympiad | Mathematical Association of America

That Asian kid in the front is ALL business. He looks the don of a 4th grade Yakuza gang.

imo2015.jpg
:dead: he does look like he is not here for the bullshyt. Just business.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
And fukk what yall niccas talking about. They repped for the USA and won. That's all that matters.
Not really, it'd be better if they were an exclusive Asian team so the cacs can butt out. You don't know how cacs are, breh, a poster earlier in this thread described it perfectly when he spoke of how cacs move the goalposts to their convenience. Asians weren't allowed to win a medal of honor no matter what they did in the military, simply because they were Asian. Black soldiers were treated worse that German POWs. fukk repping usa, all our accomplishments should be for us only.

Are u Asian

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
And fukk what yall niccas talking about. They repped for the USA and won. That's all that matters.

basically, why does anybody even care, if these 3 pages arent filled with how to get more black kids into this then the 3 pages of this thread are gibberish, cuz thats the only issue i see in this

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Not really, it'd be better if they were an exclusive Asian team so the cacs can butt out. You don't know how cacs are, breh, a poster earlier in this thread described it perfectly when he spoke of how cacs move the goalposts to their convenience. Asians weren't allowed to win a medal of honor no matter what they did in the military, simply because they were Asian. Black soldiers were treated worse that German POWs. fukk repping usa, all our accomplishments should be for us only.

Are u Asian
Than that's how you feel.
I'm born and raised here in the USA, my president is black, my first family is black, they represent the flag when they go abroad, just like our military does,When our sports team competes in the Olympics, they rep the flag/country

these students repped for the country and won, it's a win for USA. Im not in the business of dividing shyt by race.

Obviously getting into a discussion with someone who calls themselves a "cac destroyer" tells me everything I probably need to know about you, and I don't really engage with anyone who supports racism of any kind.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Than that's how you feel.
I'm born and raised here in the USA, my president is black, my first family is black, they represent the flag when they go abroad, just like these students did, just like our military does,
When our sports team competes in the Olympics, they rep the flag/country

these students repped for the country and won, it's a win for USA. Im not in the business of dividing shyt by race.

Obviously getting into a discussion with someone who calls themselves a "cac destroyer" tells me everything I probably need to know about you, and I don't really engage with anyone who supports racism of any kind.

:mjcry:

:salute:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Lmao Dat Allen cat look like da kinda mufukka dat would calmly leave da room, come back and take a bat to one of dem otha nerds' knees if dey got an answer wrong or tried to correct him.

Prolly got dat whole squad shook. Dats why dey won.

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
What they hell do you do to a kid to get him ready for AP Physics by the 5th grade???

I'm sure his parents are part of the answer. They probably work in STEM, however, I can't find any information on them.

Allen is accelerated and probably autistic. After the 5th grade he dropped physics to focus on math and other sciences. He has already taken graduate-level math courses at the University of Rochester.

He got back into physics by self-studying AP Physics C in the 9th grade and now as a high school junior he is on the US Physics team.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm sure his parents are part of the answer. They probably work in STEM, however, I can't find any information on them.

Allen is accelerated and probably autistic. After the 5th grade he dropped physics to focus on math and other sciences. He has already taken graduate-level math courses at the University of Rochester.

He got back into physics by self-studying AP Physics C in the 9th grade and now as a high school junior he is on the US Physics team.

I assumed this, but didn't want to be offensive and say it.

Even though his parents are in STEM, they should create a guide that others can follow. I mean of course none of us really want our kids taking AP Physics in the 5th grade, but it would be cool to understand what their learning techniques were. I'm sure they threw him into a bunch of overpriced learning courses as well.