USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The LGBTQ may hate each other but they'll support each other's rights. No matter what happens you'll never see the LGBTQ community condone pedophilia in their community.

Not sure why there's always so much smoke towards them on the topic of pedophilia when...you know what...yall don't want to hear it.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
are you saying homosexuals should arrested and jailed like pedophiles?

I don't think homosexuals should be arrested, I don't really think about them that much to be honest. I am calling it as I see it - I won't pretend not to see what is going on. Homosexuality was illegal in the US not too long ago. Then it was removed from the DSM, made legal and is now promoted and normalized in society.

When pedophilia is removed from the DSM and the age of consent is lowered to 11-12, what will people say then?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ALIA E. DASTAGIR

Thank You!! :stopitslime: name sound fake asf....

CDAqgFSq_400x400.jpeg
20190512070415001_hd.jpg

She got to be blacklisted or fired or something :camby:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't think homosexuals should be arrested, I don't really think about them that much to be honest. I am calling it as I see it - I won't pretend not to see what is going on. Homosexuality was illegal in the US not too long ago. Then it was removed from the DSM, made legal and is now promoted and normalized in society.

When pedophilia is removed from the DSM and the age of consent is lowered to 11-12, what will people say then?

It's no wonder this country can barely make any progress because of paranoid people like you. There were a lot of things that used to be illegal that people were against.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

So you're ok with homosexuality being legalized?
and you're just pointing out sexual orientations that have become legal?
Interracial sex was illegal before too....?
was that the starting point of everything falling apart?
:lupe: