• Who cares

Results are only viewable after voting.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:snoop:Quick back story;

The dyke chick is stacyann chin---a high yellow mixed breed of jamaican and chinese decent:scusthov:

she (or it:yeshrug:)has had a long history on the 'slam poetry/off off way off broadway' circuit and has been heavily backed by the globalist/feminist cacs to push genocidal agendas to the 'black community'

for whatever reason that dyke chick got up one day and decided to get a test-tube kid

its obvious that part of the agenda is to make sure there aren't any male role models around to prove a nonsensical feminist point

now that would have kinda been fine if that whole deal was kept to themselves and these nutcases moved on with their queer existence...but no... these two freaks are being utilized in the public to promote their queer lifestyle to everybody like that damn madness is the best thing since sliced bread

now again those freaks could have just gone somewhere and kept that crazy mess to themselves but its getting very obvious that theres a bigger agenda too push genocidal culture to the wider public

one of the vids is promoting planned parenthood of all things

planned parenthood has singlehandedly been responsible for the deaths of 15 million black kids here alone since 1973

Another vid is promoting bias against boys and men..plus one about queer pride of-course--like the black community just cant do without any new cases of HIV/AIDS and suicides

:whoa:now I know the coli has a contingent/legion of dudes who would support that madness and claim that I am trying to bash...some might even take it personal and wanna get moist over this thing being exposed cause those two agents look so cute and blahh blahh blaa

but shouldn't we start looking at the consequence of the madness that is being pushed on us by these filthy globalist cac feminist...should we not take a stand against that brehss??

If we dont while we have the opportunity then there may not be a future brehs

Just remember that what you will be looking at is not a little girl or real mother

but a dyke and a test tube freak (dont let any of that cutsie stuff fool yall)

that thing/creature is not a child but a reflection of that dykes demonic ego-

a demonic subhuman puppet:scust:

shame on these filthy cac-demons:damn: