Supporter
Daps
full

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris brown is 100% a legend. I think usher beats him in a VERSUS but Chris brown's hits ain't nothing to play around with. Usher is his only competition

EeBwmksWkAQiStP.jpg:large

Chris definitely a legend but Usher washes him with this list. He just has way more hits that were BIGGER and still get play. A lot of Chris records are a bit more dated and immature. nikkas ain’t tryna spinning Yo, No Air or Look At Me Now :martin:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Chris Brown has shown nothing but love to Usher since he first came out on the scene. Even at the peak of his career he never let his ego allow him to shyt on the legends that paved the way for him (unlike Trey Songz)....so its only fitting that Usher would show nothing but love back. Even with the verzuz battle thing Chris kept it respectful when talking about Usher.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown has shown nothing but love to Usher since he first came out on the scene. Even at the peak of his career he never let his ego allow him to shyt on the legends that paved the way for him (unlike Trey Songz)....so its only fitting that Usher would show nothing but love back. Even with the verzuz battle thing Chris kept it respectful when talking about Usher.
Chris first album was literally Confessions for the Middle/hs crowd at that time

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Chris Brown is a great artist no doubt .. dropped dope singles

But just like drake neither one has a album 20/30 years down the line you’ll remember from beginning to end that make u go :wow: that was epic

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Chris brown is 100% a legend. I think usher beats him in a VERSUS but Chris brown's hits ain't nothing to play around with. Usher is his only competition

EeBwmksWkAQiStP.jpg:large

I fukk with Breezy but this matchup gets real dark for him about midway down the list