Usher calls Chris Brown a legend

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Chris brown is 100% a legend. I think usher beats him in a VERSUS but Chris brown's hits ain't nothing to play around with. Usher is his only competition

EeBwmksWkAQiStP.jpg:large

Breezy a legend for sure but stop it :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:dahell: I clearly wrote usher would win. All I said was that usher is Chris browns only competition and that Breezy is a legend

Name another male rnb artist that can match 20 hits with breezy :comeon:

You played yourself by posting that 20 against Usher 20. Breezy my nikka but that shyt is damn retarded.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You played yourself by posting that 20 against Usher 20. Breezy my nikka but that shyt is damn retarded.

Old school vs new school. A lot of our new generation would disagree with you. I'm 35 so I know how big all of ushers hits were as well as Chris browns. Chris brown would lose but you guys are downplaying how big all those hits were. Non stop radio play with songs that a lot of younger people now will call nostalgic

Usher would win, but like I said name the other r n b artist that can touch Breezy

Only person that comes to mind is neyo but he doesn't have 20 hits. Solid 10 not 20

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Old school vs new school. A lot of our new generation would disagree with you. I'm 35 so I know how big all of ushers hits were as well as Chris browns. Chris brown would lose but you guys are downplaying how big all those hits were. Non stop radio play with songs that a lot of younger people now will call nostalgic

Usher would win, but like I said name the other r n b artist that can touch Breezy

Only person that comes to mind is neyo but he doesn't have 20 hits. Solid 10 not 20
Get the fukk out of here. Yeah was a big record. End of the road was a big record. This is how we do it was a big record. I will always love you was a big record l. Chris is not on that level.