Usher’s son stole his phone to message his favorite music artist. Or is Usher just tryna smash???

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Breh, how much do they pay you to do this? :deadrose:

I never know anything about these folks till you bring them here and hype them up for several months. She your new client? :deadrose:

And I know they pay good cause you living well :jbhmm:
I only know of her from this when ice spice blew up. I never heard her music lol

I think she’s blew up from tik tok.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The son in question is 15 and this is posted in obviously homophobic TLR

this thread is basically so a bunch of grown men can make fun of a teenage boy. chill
Yall make fun of Zaya Wade all the time. Meh.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe you :pachaha: but I understand that to be most effective at your job, you need folks to believe this.
You don’t have to believe me cause I don’t care what you think anyways.

I used to be on twitter heavy and this song had a lot of posts/buzz. This was when everyone said ice spice was blowing up cause it was a top song on billboard.

No cap 7/10 I post these tweets, Instagrams and YouTube’s etc and don’t even watch the video. I just know it’ll create chaos on the coli therefore my job is done :blessed:

Daps
You don’t have to believe me cause I don’t care what you think anyways.

I used to be on twitter heavy and this song had a lot of posts/buzz. This was when everyone said ice spice was blowing up cause it was a top song on billboard.

No cap 7/10 I post these tweets, Instagrams and YouTube’s etc and don’t even watch the video. I just know it’ll create chaos on the coli therefore my job is done :blessed:

We're saying the same thing then :pachaha:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What straight young man is a superfan of another man?! :dame: :dame:
Nygga, EVERY young man is a Superfan of another man! That's how it's supposed to be.

When I was that young man's Age I was a 50 cent fan .wore G unit and tried to wear my Durag like 50 cent.
:russ:

If my son at 15 is a Superfan of Madonna, sneaks into my phone to message her about her new album and NOT trying to smash I'ma be SICK!...but no I won't, because by that time I would've BEEN knew ... parents be knowing....

:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Usher lying on his son to cover for his creeping? I can only respect the level of scum-baggery to do that. :wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So liking a females music/super fan + shooting your shot
Makes you gay
OIK.gif

Arkham Asylum