Usher’s son stole his phone to message his favorite music artist. Or is Usher just tryna smash???

Daps
So u in the house. No clubs. No lounges. No restaurants etc etc. Got it. Lol. Guess u never heard the Taylor Swift and Ice Spice song either right? Do yall know posting this type of shyt just exposes yall don't have much social lives. U hear shyt u don't fukk wit all the time when u outside.

Nxgga i been in the house for 2 years where I studied and went hard to change careers to tech and now I'm making more money than I ever have in my life. Nxgga, I'm a 6 cert 6 figga nxgga now LITERALLY. Eff a Ice Spice :dahell:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nxgga i been in the house for 2 years where I studied and went hard to change careers to tech and now I'm making more money than I ever had in my life. Nxgga, I'm a 6 cert 6 figga nxgga now LITERALLY. Eff a Ice Spice :dahell:
Ok. So u been in the house. Congrats. That's all u had to say my nikka. What's the argument? Lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usher lying on his son to cover for his creeping? I can only respect the level of scum-baggery to do that. :wow:

He should have typed 'I bet that thang pink as hell come over here I wanna get pink eye'

She replies: 'OMG is that how you talk to women, I'm blocking you'

He replies: 'My son stole my phone :damn:'

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
thats my babygurl right there :ohlawd:

this whole story is cap n makes no sense.

usher got 0 game n trying to smash.