Using your movie knowledge, how would you survive a horror movie situation?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You're just a normal breh, chilling at home on Halloween watching some movies. Kids come by every now and then to get some candy, just a normal night. Suddenly the lights start to dim in the house, and it gets all too quiet. You begin to investigate, electricity is working fine and nothing seems out of place. :hamster:

A scream then erupts from outside, and for some odd reason your nosy ass rushes outside to see the source of it. You see some guy walking down the street limping, holding onto his arm that is bleeding really bad. :huhldup:

You glance down the street where he is coming from......

Jason_Voorhees_%28Ken_Kirzinger%29.jpg

How are you surviving this situation? Are you the first to die? :mjgrin:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
call 9-1-1- and put on my best white voice and tell them that their is a 6'3 black male wearing a hockey mask violently welding a machete about the neighborhood and sit back and watch pigs do what they do best

:francis:

Last edited:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Stand up everyone going on that weekend trip to a cousins cabin. Stay out of the forest as well

Edit: My bad, noticed it was about a particular situation. In that case;

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First and foremost, if I hear a scream outside...my nosy ass isn’t going outside, lights off and peak out the blinds max. “Mind your business” is the golden rule of horror.

But god forbid I come across the situation while I’m walking...I’m not trekking back to help the injured dude. I’m keeping that man between me and Jason, he’s my safety buffer. I’m walking backwards, like I came face to face with a bear, don’t give a bear your back and the same for Jason.

First corner I hit, I’m taking the turn and as soon as I’m out of his line of sight; THAT’S when I run. Street lights or any kinda light sources are your friend, target a populated location and don’t freeze up when you hear the last dude get taken out.

Last few rules to know:
- running too hard will guarantee you trip over something or sprain an ankle. So you’ve gotta keep it at a healthy pace but not out of control.

- don’t waste time on big weapons. Something you can hide in your hand in case he gets a hold of you is better. Eyes, neck and wrist are your attack points to try and break the grip.

- Find a body of water if you can swim. It’s not fool proof but Jason dies by water so you might as well hedge your bets.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
call 9-1-1- and put on my best white voice and tell them that their is a 6'3 black male wearing a hockey mask volatility welding a machete about the neighborhood and sit back and watch pigs do what they do best

:francis:
C/s make ws work for me:yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
After living in the south.
I have an appreciation for the horror movie scenarios.
Moet People be like horror is dumb and cliche.
I have come to the conclusion.
That yes you would die and die from running in the woods and you would fall and twist your ankle and be found and killed.

That damsel in distress in the woods in thr dark shyt is acutely real.
I guarantee in general if you run in the uncivilized woods.
You would get hurt and possibly die.
Let alone someone running after you with a weapon and knows the terrain from birth.
As it is implied someone like JASON in a slasher flick does.

Art Barr

Sorry to tell you breh's but you dying.

Plus if you find a road any road.
You could live but the drivers may run you down and drive off leaving you as well.

As you can not really walk around on feets at night at all in no country woodland shyt. Someone will kill you and leave you.
No bullshyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
First and foremost, if I hear a scream outside...my nosy ass isn’t going outside, lights off and peak out the blinds max. “Mind your business” is the golden rule of horror.

But god forbid I come across the situation while I’m walking...I’m not trekking back to help the injured dude. I’m keeping that man between me and Jason, he’s my safety buffer. I’m walking backwards, like I came face to face with a bear, don’t give a bear your back and the same for Jason.

First corner I hit, I’m taking the turn and as soon as I’m out of his line of sight; THAT’S when I run. Street lights or any kinda light sources are your friend, target a populated location and don’t freeze up when you hear the last dude get taken out.

Last few rules to know:
- running too hard will guarantee you trip over something or sprain an ankle. So you’ve gotta keep it at a healthy pace but not out of control.

- don’t waste time on big weapons. Something you can hide in your hand in case he gets a hold of you is better. Eyes, neck and wrist are your attack points to try and break the grip.

- Find a body of water if you can swim. It’s not fool proof but Jason dies by water so you might as well hedge your bets.

Sounds good but you have urban intellectualism.
Except that has no bearing on tha dirty south.
who have no urban intellectualism.

Just the fact you said you walking backwards.

Let's me know you never been in this country shyt one day frfr.
As you and even i living under streetlights in an urban intellectualism based zone.
in general have no idea about being in the real night frfr.

When i tell you the shyt black black,...like black black as fukk.

It really echo's how talented and an enigma that Harriet Tubman is/was.

When you go out into thr real night.

Now i see why white America fears us.
They have to shut down their whole narcisssistic urban intellectualism lacking lives, when the sun goes down. As they to busy trying to take when the sun up. To have any resources to cultivate life after sundown. Plus doing so much bad.
That the cover of night scares them because it can be the environment. that answers their lack of care for anyone else but themselves.

Plus since they stole every invention from a black man.

They know if shyt come to pass.
They are incapable.

The night is really telling.
when you see experience the night frfr over a real time period.

Art Barr

God is the absence of light