UVALDE POLICE still being exposed as cowards.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Exclusive: Uvalde mayor vows senior cop who knew children needed rescuing from Robb Elementary will be gone 'by the end of this week' | CNN

Exclusive: Uvalde mayor vows senior cop who knew children needed rescuing from Robb Elementary will be gone ‘by the end of this week​

"
Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin said he was outraged by the actions of Lt. Mariano Pargas whom a CNN report showed failing to organize help for children he knew were trapped with a gunman.

“Lt. Pargas will not be a member of the Uvalde police department. At the very latest at the end of the week, if not sooner,” he told CNN on Tuesday

Pargas has been on administrative leave since July, two months after a failed law enforcement response to the massacre that killed 19 fourth-graders and two teachers. But CNN’s report that Pargas contacted his dispatchers to get the details of a 911 call from a student trapped in a classroom but still did not take command now gives city officials the justification they need to get him off the payroll, McLaughlin said

I think Mariano would have been gone sooner,” he added of what would have happened if he had known what CNN revealed about Pargas who was acting police chief the day of the shooting on May 24 while the police chief was on vacation.

“It just goes to show what we originally put him on leave for – his failure to act and set up a command situation. And then as acting chief of police, he gets this information and did nothing with it, what I saw.”
^^^

Whole force a bunch of cowards.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sgt. Juan Maldonado has been served termination papers, a DPS spokesperson said in October. The agency did not disclose its grounds for termination, but sources told CNN that Maldonado was fired over his role in the response to the massacre.

Capt. Joel Betancourt is under investigation after he tried to delay a team of officers from entering the classrooms, telling investigators he thought a more skilled team was on its way.

:francis:

They also tried to negotiate

Texas Ranger Christopher Ryan Kindell is under investigation after surveillance footage and bodycam footage showed him speaking on the phone and, at one time, apparently offering to negotiate with the gunman. (The DPS director has chastised attempts by the school district police chief to negotiate with the shooter, saying it was the “wrong decision.”)

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
shyt is a complete and total indictment of the "good guys with guns" pro-gun narrative. If shyt breaks out aint no one jumping into danger to die, they booking it and living another day. Only idiots would believe a world of uninhibited gun ownership will suppress violence and every motherfukker who's strapped wants to be a selfless hero.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Watching the video is sad as hell.

The cops own wife called and said she was dying.

The child calls and says she’s with victims.

Everyone should be fired and jailed. Even the cop who wife was shot. There’s no excuse for them all to stand around. They were scared, I don’t understand that fear, but I didn’t sign up for it either. They ASKED to be police.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching the video is sad as hell.

The cops own wife called and said she was dying.

The child calls and says she’s with victims.

Everyone should be fired and jailed. Even the cop who wife was shot. There’s no excuse for them all to stand around. They were scared, I don’t understand that fear, but I didn’t sign up for it either. They ASKED to be police.
"The only thing that stops a bad gun with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

-- Retarded NRA members.

Uvalde and Newtown are 2 of the biggest stains on America in the last 50 years.
But the media wants to generate outrage over dumb shyt

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They better watch this motherfukker. We all know he’s a coward and now he’s been publicly disgraced and will probably become a pariah. I can see him breaking and doing his own school or public shooting for retaliation.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
They ALLOWED children to literally die! Eff them, bucha p*ssyass cowards!

Losing their jobs is the least of it to me. They gon die a thousand deaths…standing around with guns while a shooter is murking kids. :pacspit:
But let an unarmed brother who "looks suspicious" walk down the street and all of a sudden their ass is John Wick :pacspit:

Daps
Uvalde Police Force is a symptom of the cowardice and corruption permeating Yank local Law Enforcement agencies.

The right wing's silence about the Uvalde incident and the cowardice and corruption that permeates Yank local Law Enforcement agencies is deafening.