UVALDE POLICE still being exposed as cowards.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I'm reading a book by one of the most renowned security experts and dude flat out says not to rely on authorities when shyt hits the fan. Don't follow instructions either. You run away from danger and try to escape.

He mentions many cases where listening to authority failed the victim. 9/11 being one of them. Did y'all know that some of the ppl who were in the second building of WTC had made it to the bottom floor after they saw the plane fly into the first building and were about to leave the tower when security told them to follow "protocol" and go back to their offices to await further instructions:snoop:

Those who listened to security ended up dying when that second place hit.

Most security are not trained to handle real crisis situations.

As for cops, contrary to popular belief in a mass shooting or hostage situation, their first priority is not to protect the victims but the larger public from the shooter. It's why they set up perimeters. They want to isolate the shooting to that one location.

So if you find yourself in a mass shooting event, the cops are not coming to save you anytime soon. It's 100% on you to escape. And don't follow any safety protocol or whatever. That stuff is designed to not cause panic and to protect theses institutions from lawsuits. You create as much distance between you and the shooter as possible and you keep running.

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
The whole town is trash. Didn't they just vote for the politician who said he didn't give a fukk that those kids died?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm reading a book by one of the most renowned security experts and dude flat out says not to rely on authorities when shyt hits the fan. Don't follow instructions either. You run away from danger and try to escape.

He mentions many cases where listening to authority failed the victim. 9/11 being one of them. Did y'all now that some of the ppl who were in the second building of WTC had made it to the bottom floor after they saw the plane fly into the first building and were about to leave the tower when security told them to follow "protocol" and go back to their offices to await further instructions:snoop:

Those who listened to security ended up dying when that second place hit.
Yea terrible terrible mistake that was.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
The book is called "the safety trap" by the way.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Watching the video is sad as hell.

The cops own wife called and said she was dying.

The child calls and says she’s with victims.

Everyone should be fired and jailed. Even the cop who wife was shot. There’s no excuse for them all to stand around. They were scared, I don’t understand that fear, but I didn’t sign up for it either. They ASKED to be police.
Breh, as a ccw holder. I walk through scenarios in my mind: "when is it appropriate to act? when to tuck tail and run." Being a victim of robbery, but especially these mass shootings is what compelled me to edc. Just the thought of children being slaughtered is enough for me to throw caution to the wind and put my life on the line

There is no greater duty as a humanitarian let alone member of law enforcement than to step into harms way to save innocent kids. All praise to that unarmed mother who disobeyed police orders and ran in and got her baby. This is proof positive of an entire police force of cops who police for the wrong reasons. Now amplify and multiply it across the country, And that is why we are here divided.