Value yourself as a man. Women want men who know themselves.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

This is a great for every man. He's talking about knowing who you are in relation to women and not letting yourself be undervalued and therefore disrespected.

The level of game :ohlawd:

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Man should never put a woman before his interest. feminism gives the illusion that women are intrisically valuable.
:sas1:

Remember, it wasn't long ago that men were trading their daughters for land and cattle.

:sas2:

So before you trip or simp over a woman ask yourself; "is this bytch really worth 2 acres and a prize heifer?"

Last edited:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I been preaching this for a long time..
Value yourself because in the end all you got is you when the chips are down. More in tune with yourself you are the happier you will be and by proxy more ppl will be attracted to you in every aspect of life. Of course haters comes with that but fukk em stay great stay godly

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Men should never put a woman before his interest. feminism gives the illusion that women are intrisically valuable.
:sas1:

Remember, it wasn't long ago that men were trading their daughters for land and cattle.

:sas2:

So before you trip or simp over a woman ask yourself; "is this bytch really worth 2 acres and a prize heifer?"
I do this all the time. What is crazy to me is that dudes will wife up chicks they no ain't worth shyt ... the power of a pretty face / fat ass ...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, the name change to hit us simps in the chest:huhldup:(Though I dont simp. I put my bid in.)

I recently found myself bereft of Vices (dont ask me how...please:mjcry:) so its time to go harder on hoes and cultivate this manliness:blessed: