VIBRAM FIVE FINGER FOOTWEAR (the ninja/tmnt jawns)

Therht

Pro
Daps
these shyts

Black_and_Yellow-Bikila_EVO_3f987a4d-4e38-4960-b2ec-1c6670c716ea_grande.png

im hearing if you really really bout it, whether it be running, outdoor gymnastics or just pumpin iron in the gym, you aint pro til you rockin these goofy jawns

can anyone here gimme a heads up on how i go about fitting myself out with a pair? cop online or go get fitted?

dos and donts, know what youre buying for what etc

hit me, brehs

Therht

Pro
Daps
Do - if you're white

Don't - if you not susceptible to BS hype

you really think this is bs and hype?

i mean, scientifically and all :jbhmm: you think sneakers are designed better than your own damn feet? :usure:

cos that what these jawns sposed to be like, your feet :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
you really think this is bs and hype?

i mean, scientifically and all :jbhmm: you think sneakers are designed better than your own damn feet? :usure:

cos that what these jawns sposed to be like, your feet :manny:
:ufdup:

Vibram USA, the company that makes FiveFingers running shoes, has agreed to settle a lawsuit that alleged the company made false and unsubstantiated claims about the health benefits of its glove-like footwear. According to the court filings, Vibram settled to put the matter to rest and avoid any additional legal expenses. “Vibram expressly denied and continues to deny any wrongdoing alleged in the Actions, and neither admits nor concedes any actual or potential fault, wrongdoing or liability,” read the court brief.
Valerie Bezdek brought the class action suit against Vibram in March 2012. She filed her complaint in Massachusetts, the state where Vibram’s U.S. headquarters are located. Bezdek alleged that Vibramdeceived consumers by advertising that the footwear could reduce foot injuries and strengthen foot muscles, without basing those assertions on any scientific merit. “The gist of her claim is that Vibram illegally obtained an economic windfall from her because it was only by making false health claims that Vibram induced consumers to buy FiveFingers shoes, and to pay more for them than they would have otherwise,” Harvard Law School professor, John C. P. Goldberg, told Runner’s World at the time of the original filing. Subsequent class action suits were filed against Vibramin California and Illinois, and those were absorbed into Bezdek’s case.

Vibram Agrees to Settle Class Action Lawsuit

Therht

Pro
Daps
well dayum :ohhh:

its all a sham :mjcry:

i've been duped? :bryan:

/

spin then

what should i be droppin on my feet then brehs? :feedme:

not gonna lie ive watched Creed twice now and i quite like the FlyKnit look but what we talking? :patrice:

all input welcome

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whoa:

Nike Free aint for running on concrete? :why:
:francis: Yupp that's what the technology was designed for, then Sorority bytches thought they were cute and they became trendy.

No one bothered to look into the actual intended purpose for them:mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Nike Free aint for running on concrete? :why:
in 3 years of using nike frees, with the majority of the time on concrete, I've never had a problem. I've had asics, NB, adidas, for running. But when I copped the free runs I'll never go back.
I won't play sports in the (obviously) which I've seen ppl do and its crazy, but for running...I love them

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
in 3 years of using nike frees, with the majority of the time on concrete, I've never had a problem. I've had asics, NB, adidas, for running. But when I copped the free runs I'll never go back.
I won't play sports in the (obviously) which I've seen ppl do and its crazy, but for running...I love them

I would still try to stay on grass, sand, gravel, dirt, track as much as possible.:manny:

Concrete is the worst thing to run on unfortunately and I've seen many injuries from overuse on concrete from my years running track/cross country. These types of injures typically build up over years and often aren't immediately noticeable:wow:

There was a big wave of barefoot running awhile back and the Nike Free's and the Vibrams came out as an in-between stage for people who wanted to transition toward barefoot running, something you would never do on concrete:manny:

Therht

Pro
Daps
A twist in the tale, brehs :mjpls:

So my boy just goes what size feet are you (uk 10)

Tosses me a pair of limited edition flyknit style adidas tubular runners

Looks like I'm rocking with these jawns for now