Vice City vs San Andreas

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I like Vice City better. Both are kinda crazy but the moment you have a LA gangster flying around in a jetpack I lose my immersion. Also, RPG elements lol.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
SA was good, but for me vice city is harder to finish which makes it better, sa i knew the streets of los santos like i was really in them skreets, their was alot of things to do if you didnt want to do missions or was taking a break from them

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
San Andreas, the character development is still the best in the entire series.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
san andreas. playing it right now. vice city was good. don't get me wrong BUT i prefer this one better.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I liked Vice City more... Better graphics... More gory/violent.... and The story was better....

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm going with San Andreas but Vice City was piff too. The whole 80s vibe was great.

Only thing I didn't like as much about Vice City was the graphics. The story was good but the game was pretty rushed. It came more or less a year after GTA 3. After all the success 3 had they had to drop another one and they put it together pretty damn quick.

I remember waiting on Vice City to drop tho. GTA 3 blew my mind when it 1st came out, I thought, I need some more of this piff. Right now!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Only thing I didn't like about San Andreas was the learning to fly and other flying missions. I tried for a long time to beat those missions and just couldn't. I gave up on the game for like 6 months and then a friend helped me beat those missions.

If it wasn't for my friend I woulda never been able to beat that game. Still a great game tho.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I just like the 80s vibe in Vice City more :yeshrug:

Yeah, you could do a lot more shyt in SA and the early 90s gangsta rap atmosphere was dope....

But there's just something about driving past the neon-lit buildings near Ocean Beach at night with 'Call Me' by Go West blaring on the radio, that just has a nikka like.....:ahh: (and I ain't even on no nostalgia shyt with that, because I was born in the late 80s)

Plus I liked the missions in VC more