Vice City vs San Andreas

YBE

Banned
Daps
San Andreas was the better game, I played that shyt for years :wow:

But Vice City had the better storyline, atmosphere. That 80s Miami Vice vibe was just dope. Diaz's mansion was :wow: If Rockstar put out Vice City with GTA5 graphics it would be GOAT IMO.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
But Vice City had the better storyline, atmosphere. That 80s Miami Vice vibe was just dope. Diaz's mansion was :wow: If Rockstar put out Vice City with GTA5 graphics it would be GOAT IMO.

Yeah, I look forward to GTA V but I would have preferred a Vice City.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJhdfyHBVQ"]GTA Vice City (Fever 105) Full Version [With Download Link] + Wildstyle [Download Link] - YouTube[/ame]

That Vice City soundtrack cruising the Miami streets at night with PS3 graphics would be :noah:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Just the random fukkery that went on in SA makes it the GOAT. VC wasn't bout that random plane crash life, B:childplease:

VC had Wildstyle and Fever, tho:dj2:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Just the random fukkery that went on in SA makes it the GOAT. VC wasn't bout that random plane crash life, B:childplease:
:

:mindblown: shyt you just made me remember when random planes would just drop from the sky wow

Topic:
Because the AI doesn't alter headings. This glitch was discovered during game development, but left alone intentionally because the devs liked it.

@Odd Bob
NPCs don't fly planes. They are empty. If anyone needs a "logical" explaination of why planes fly into stuff, there ya go.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
:mindblown: shyt you just made me remember when random planes would just drop from the sky wow

Yeah, I figured it was a glitch, but it was dope. The whole series came from a glitch:

Eagle-eyed viewers will notice a stark similarity between the above screen shot of 'Race N Chase' and the original GTA series, that isn't a coincidence. As far as the play testers were concerned, the game sucked, except for one glitch which made the police in the game go apeshyt for no reason. Instead of politely pulling you over, the cops would ram you off the road (their AI was accidentally trying to drive through the player). Suddenly everyone was crashing non-stop.

6 Glitches That Accidentally Invented Modern Gaming | Cracked.com

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
when i remember GTA i always remember Vice City

SA was cool and all but Vice City was more memorable for me, in fact more memorable than GTA3