[Video] A$AP Rocky - Fashion Killa Starring Rihanna

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I fukks with Rocky but he suspect as hell.

Why this song? Why not suddenly or Phoenix?

:to:

he did a video for Angels apparently.
i thought he might've put this out to help push Ferg like it would go into a mini video for a song off of Trap Lord but it never did.

Virgil must've put it the idea to him (he usually directs his own videos) and he's rolled it out as a last single for his album..should've dropped it two weeks ago for NY fashion week.

:dead: @ them spelling the word fashion wrong when it splashes across the screen

AjrM2MR.jpg

you can thank the geniuses at Donda for that b.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Man Asap is such an industry plant. Can I go a day without him featured on somebody record cause they were told to put him on or seeing him interviewed by some website or hearing some ASAP shyt on hot97 continuously

Dude is the definition of a manufactured rapper.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I fukks with Rocky but he suspect as hell.

Why this song? Why not suddenly or Phoenix?

:to:
Suddenly and Phoenix :to:
A$AP was lyrical on those joints :blessed:

This was one of my least favorite song of his debut, I could see why this one has a video. Catchy chorus, crossover potential, and we see what it caters to.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
this is the first bad a$ap video. could be worse, though

but i love this song.

Man Asap is such an industry plant. Can I go a day without him featured on somebody record cause they were told to put him on or seeing him interviewed by some website or hearing some ASAP shyt on hot97 continuously

Dude is the definition of a manufactured rapper.

so this is stuff that means someone is an industry plant? :mindblown: people team with him cause he's prob a likeable dude, he has a voice that draws you in (no im not gay), and his flow is nice on the ears, he has a decent sized fanbase, especially female.. and hes getting interviews because he's popular and been performing at some big named concerts. prob talked about on hot97 alot cause hes new york and one of the only poppin ny rappers right now.. i mean, this isn't rocket science.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't think rocky is cute, but he's got great teeth and a gorgeous smile :o:

Edit: and I swore the chorus was "ay ay, ooh ooh, ahh ahh" lol

Edit 2: suddenly or jodye woulda been my vote for a next single. And rocky does feel like a plant, for as much stuff as I see him at and people he's around, I don't hear people really talk about him

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
He made the video work given the song :wow: the song is what it is yo, probably his worst. But don't sleep onA$VP cuz of this shyt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I actually thought this was one of his best songs. I think its a more true reflection of who ASAP is, plus he should have got someone like Gwen Stefani on this on some old No Doubt steeze :whew:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Was wondering when this video was gonna drop, songs been getting spins on the radio for months now.