[Video] A$AP Rocky - Fashion Killa Starring Rihanna

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually thought this was one of his best songs. I think its a more true reflection of who ASAP is, plus he should have got someone like Gwen Stefani on this on some old No Doubt steeze :whew:

that's actually a great idea, props breh

and yeah i dont mind this song too much

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
One of the most disgusting songs in hip hop history

c00nery personified as rappers continue to worship high fashion labels that straight :pacspit: at black people. Stupid nikkas giving them hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising for FREE
WTF are you talking bout? :dahell: Rappers been talking about high end fashion. Go pop that shyt to Kool G Rap or The late B.I.G. :stopitslime:You don't even know how stupid you sound. You might as well relinquish all your worldly possessions then.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
WTF are you talking bout? :dahell: Rappers been talking about high end fashion. Go pop that shyt to Kool G Rap or The late B.I.G. :stopitslime:You don't even know how stupid you sound. You might as well relinquish all your worldly possessions then.

Did I say it hasn't been talked about before cac? This song is just the most over the top in its high fashion obsession c00nery

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Man Asap is such an industry plant. Can I go a day without him featured on somebody record cause they were told to put him on or seeing him interviewed by some website or hearing some ASAP shyt on hot97 continuously

Dude is the definition of a manufactured rapper.
I keep trying to tell nikkas but you know what the response is?

"But it bangs in da whip breh" :what:

Could you imagine people saying that stupid shyt back in the day?

"Mannnnmm I don't fukk with that jive ass nikka James brown that shyt don't bang in da whip!" :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
friendzone is dope. glad they're going to get more shine off of this. more people need their beats.