Video: Boosie Shows Boosie Town: 4 Homes He Built for His Kids on His 88 Acre Property (Part 2 Added)

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Dude is a legend in the south. Especially in them "hell nawl, to the nawl nawl nawl" type places. Trust me, places like that could give a fukk about a Drake or Kendrick Boosie is a gawd to them. I didn't understand how he was living like that until a visit to Arkansas a few yrs back and he was going to be performing somewhere outside of Little Rock for some 4th of July bash and I seen not a flyer, but a huge billboard on the freeway announcing the show. And it was the talk of the town while we were there. That's when I became a believer in his legend.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boosie caught. Moved to Atlanta when property was relatively cheap. Try that shyt in today's climate and you paying a heftier price. Respect given tho. I was in the process of buying 4 acres of land but the deal fell off. Was literally planning to do the same shyt.
and people wonder why east coast and Midwest people are leaving going south at a high rate, can’t imagine even attempting to do something like this in the dmv, tri state area.