Video: Boosie Shows Boosie Town: 4 Homes He Built for His Kids on His 88 Acre Property (Part 2 Added)

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boosie's hustle game is A1. He would come to NC, do 2 or 3 shows in a weekend. Get another bag for the afterparties. Have a line of people willing to pay $100 for pictures with him. Do a couple features/videos with local artists. Leave with $200k plus for 1 weekend and replicate this year round through various markets in the south.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boosie's hustle game is A1. He would come to NC, do 2 or 3 shows in a weekend. Get another bag for the afterparties. Have a line of people willing to pay $100 for pictures with him. Do a couple features/videos with local artists. Leave with $200k plus for 1 weekend and replicate this year round through various markets in the south.

🎯

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a legend in the south. Especially in them "hell nawl, to the nawl nawl nawl" type places. Trust me, places like that could give a fukk about a Drake or Kendrick Boosie is a gawd to them. I didn't understand how he was living like that until a visit to Arkansas a few yrs back and he was going to be performing somewhere outside of Little Rock for some 4th of July bash and I seen not a flyer, but a huge billboard on the freeway announcing the show. And it was the talk of the town while we were there. That's when I became a believer in his legend.

Boosie said he has been making a killing touring secondary towns all over the SEC states..from Texas to the Carolinas. And they book him frequently because most established artists don’t tour these towns. In Georgia, he’ll hit up Augusta, Macon, Savannah in lieu of Atlanta. It’s a very smart strategy.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the midst of all thats been happening this is absolutely the dopest thing recently

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Boosie said he has been making a killing touring secondary towns all over the SEC states..from Texas to the Carolinas. And they book him frequently because most established artists don’t tour these towns. In Georgia, he’ll hit up Augusta, Macon, Savannah in lieu of Atlanta. It’s a very smart strategy.

Dude make a killing at HBCU homecomings + the hood club after parties

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Boosie caught. Moved to Atlanta when property was relatively cheap. Try that shyt in today's climate and you paying a heftier price. Respect given tho. I was in the process of buying 4 acres of land but the deal fell off. Was literally planning to do the same shyt.

Your avi is goated.. you been behind that?