Video: Chimps @ the Zoo jumping a racc00n, beatin it to death

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk racc00ns, they killed my cats
So they killed multiple of ya cats, you ain’t spin the block the first time?
fiddy.gif

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Do not fukk with chimps. Heard a story of a zookeeper or caretaker that brought a cake for one of the chimps birthdays.

The other chimps got mad they did not get cake and they mauled him(zookeeper), ripped his testicles and penis off. :picard:

Found it, they may have left that part off, but they said his dikk and balls were gone in the version I heard.

"Davis, who remained in critical condition Friday, was badly disfigured. His wife said he lost all the fingers from both hands; an eye; part of his nose, cheek and lips; and part of his buttocks. His foot was mutilated, and his heel bone was cracked."

Daily Press - We are currently unavailable in your region

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do not fukk with chimps. Heard a story of a zookeeper or caretaker that brought a cake for one of the chimps birthdays.

The other chimps got mad they did not get cake and they mauled him(zookeeper), ripped his testicles and penis off. :picard:

Found it, they may have left that part off, but they said his dikk and balls were gone in the version I heard.

"Davis, who remained in critical condition Friday, was badly disfigured. His wife said he lost all the fingers from both hands; an eye; part of his nose, cheek and lips; and part of his buttocks. His foot was mutilated, and his heel bone was cracked."

Damn they did him like Murphy in Robocop :picard: I’d rather die if i got that many parts missing from my body. They total out cars for less damage :wow:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

i remember the story of the white lady who had a pet chimp she raised since it was little. She dressed it up and all that. Apparently it caught Lyme disease or some shyt and just flipped on her and mauled her face off. I remember seeing photos and after all that she said she still wanted to take him back :snoop:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
i remember the story of the white lady who had a pet chimp she raised since it was little. She dressed it up and all that. Apparently it caught Lyme disease or some shyt and just flipped on her and mauled her face off. I remember seeing photos and after all that she said she still wanted to take him back :snoop:
I remember that, crazy shyt. She sounds this lady that got mauled by her Jaguar and felt bad for it after it was killed. Her scalp was hanging off her head when the police shot it.