Video: Chimps @ the Zoo jumping a racc00n, beatin it to death

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Do not fukk with chimps. Heard a story of a zookeeper or caretaker that brought a cake for one of the chimps birthdays.

The other chimps got mad they did not get cake and they mauled him(zookeeper), ripped his testicles and penis off. :picard:

Found it, they may have left that part off, but they said his dikk and balls were gone in the version I heard.

"Davis, who remained in critical condition Friday, was badly disfigured. His wife said he lost all the fingers from both hands; an eye; part of his nose, cheek and lips; and part of his buttocks. His foot was mutilated, and his heel bone was cracked."

Daily Press - We are currently unavailable in your region
Huh?!?!?!
:what:
What kinda Monkey Shines shyt!!!!!

:mindblown:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
i remember the story of the white lady who had a pet chimp she raised since it was little. She dressed it up and all that. Apparently it caught Lyme disease or some shyt and just flipped on her and mauled her face off. I remember seeing photos and after all that she said she still wanted to take him back :snoop:
You talking about Travis The Chimp

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Jaguar was doing what it do :manny:
My bad it was a leopard, saw it on some Hulu/Amazon show, but same outcome, the animal will be an animal. They said if you own one there is almost a 100% chance you will be hurt or killed

La. Woman Survives Attack by Pet Leopard
February 10, 2004

PORT SULPHUR, La. (AP) _ A woman who had raised her pet leopard from a cub was mauled by the animal, but survived after a deputy shot the 100-pound cat as its jaws were clamped on its owner’s head, authorities said.

Julie Miles, 33, of Port Sulphur, was in fair condition Tuesday at West Jefferson Medical Center in Gretna, spokeswoman Benola Cooper said.

The leopard, named Jovani, let Miles go Monday after a Plaquemines Parish sheriff’s deputy shot it twice, sheriff’s spokesman Maj. Charles Guey said.

The deputy shot the cat a third time after it crouched to attack again, but the animal was not killed until Miles’ brother-in-law, Jimmy Saunier, arrived and killed it with a shotgun blast, Guey said.

Miles had been petting Jovani on Monday and was just about to leave when the cat ``got hold of her,″ her mother, Shirley Alesich, told The (New Orleans) Times-Picayune.

The family said Jovani had always been gentle in the past and that Miles had all the permits she needed for the animal.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
My bad it was a leopard, but same outcome and they said if you own one there is almost a 100% chance you will be hurt or killed

February 10, 2004

PORT SULPHUR, La. (AP) _ A woman who had raised her pet leopard from a cub was mauled by the animal, but survived after a deputy shot the 100-pound cat as its jaws were clamped on its owner’s head, authorities said.

Julie Miles, 33, of Port Sulphur, was in fair condition Tuesday at West Jefferson Medical Center in Gretna, spokeswoman Benola Cooper said.

The leopard, named Jovani, let Miles go Monday after a Plaquemines Parish sheriff’s deputy shot it twice, sheriff’s spokesman Maj. Charles Guey said.

The deputy shot the cat a third time after it crouched to attack again, but the animal was not killed until Miles’ brother-in-law, Jimmy Saunier, arrived and killed it with a shotgun blast, Guey said.

Miles had been petting Jovani on Monday and was just about to leave when the cat ``got hold of her,″ her mother, Shirley Alesich, told The (New Orleans) Times-Picayune.

The family said Jovani had always been gentle in the past and that Miles had all the permits she needed for the animal.
Illegal leopard :wow:

Daps
Do not fukk with chimps. Heard a story of a zookeeper or caretaker that brought a cake for one of the chimps birthdays.

The other chimps got mad they did not get cake and they mauled him(zookeeper), ripped his testicles and penis off. :picard:

Found it, they may have left that part off, but they said his dikk and balls were gone in the version I heard.

"Davis, who remained in critical condition Friday, was badly disfigured. His wife said he lost all the fingers from both hands; an eye; part of his nose, cheek and lips; and part of his buttocks. His foot was mutilated, and his heel bone was cracked."

:picard: I respect Michael Jackson even more after reading this.

Nicca kept Bubbles in line for years :wow:

Daps
My bad it was a leopard, saw it on some Hulu/Amazon show, but same outcome, the animal will be an animal. They said if you own one there is almost a 100% chance you will be hurt or killed

February 10, 2004

Leopard ate 3 bullets until it got blasted with the shotty. :lupe:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed

you know they was puttin in work to crack a nikka heel bone :picard: