Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nas don't need all the theatrics in his verse, drum sounds, Beyonce heyyyyy, low caliber triple B entendre

Nas just gets to it

I only wonder who laid their verse first
I believe Jay did first
EDIT: apparently Nas did first, then Jay and then facetimed in the studio after the vocals.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I missing something with this bar? Are they part of LVMH or something

Definition of the way Nas put that bar together below. It's basically saying that's a fact. Nas says everything in ways that no other MC does.

TOP DEFINITION
Fendi Facts
It’s just like a fact. It’s a luxury fact. A high class statement that is established as truth. Very Expensive. Backed by one of the leading luxury brands (Fendi) but not really, because it’s just a clever play on words.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I believe Jay did first
EDIT: apparently Nas did first, then Jay and then facetimed in the studio after the vocals.

so basically Jay lifted all the content in his verse from Nasir

:mjlol:

I outlined earlier in this thread that their verses were very similar

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watched the video and seeing Hov with that nappy ass hair is wild to me. Like he dead ass gonna keep it like that too…

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are so caught up in the nas vs jay thing that people are missing the overall significance of the song. We just had one the goat rappers pass away at 50 and we have Jay and Nas still hear celebrating life on a same song in 2021. The significance of that are bigger than both, because I think we all would like to see them grow old so that we can appreciate them even more.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I think people are so caught up in the nas vs jay thing that people are missing the overall significance of the song. We just had one the goat rappers pass away at 50 and we have Jay and Nas still hear celebrating life on a same song in 2021. The significance of that are bigger than both, because I think we all would like to see them grow old so that we can appreciate them even more.

Where Nas goes one, Nas goes all. The storm is coming.