Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The folks who didn’t enjoy this song, what was your expectation of the collab? The whole point of a Nas x Jay Z collab is to hear what they have to say. Their verses fit the production. It’s not supposed to be no let me try to get on the top of the charts and have the song be played all day.

What’s a recent collab with 2 legends that y’all like?

I’m not mad at the collection of collabs that they have.
We were expecting to hear a good song. Everything about this song is mediocre including the verses

Ball

All Star
Daps

Mid or not it looks to be tracking to be a hit:ehh:

LiveFrankAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

28 Summers that wasn't even the goal!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: only hearing this now. Automatically assumed Hov verse would be >>>>>>>>

:lupe: i was wrong

:lupe: i havent been checking for Nas in YEARS, how long has been spitting like this

:whoa:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sorry, Khaled should've been slapped for this beat. I mean you got a Nas Jay Collab, that's fire, that's energy! The best you come up with is this laid back beat? :mindblown:This lo-fi playlist vibe?

I've got no problems with Jay and Nas, they did their shyt, it's just the wrong vibe for this.

Funny to see how Jay explored Nas's area with 4:44 knowledge etc, and Nas is kinda exploring now Jay's successful business man theme.

Btw "almost half a century old" - dopest way ever to say I'm almost 50 :ufdup:

the beat is what hade my hyped for Jay, he usually eats up these type of beats , instead he talkin about B,B,B,B's