Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel like people only like this song because they think they're expected to. Like they have an obligation or something. Oh it's Nas and Jay on the same track, and Hype Williams did the video. This is wonderful.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
First thing I said was Nas and Jay did that in one take lol

I like the song and video to an extent, though it's just fun to see those two still doing what they and we love.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it'll never happen but I would love to hear Kane, Rakim, Jay and Nas on a track. No hooks and just spitting. Keep it really hip hop

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Nah you nikkas really are the worst

It’s pretty simple maybe it went over your head. Just because he dont say ‘don’t ask me how’ :russ:after the line you don’t use your own brain lol.

First of all he’s coinbased about his money. second meaning he’s coinbased cryptocurrency scarface, as he’s literally made millions of coinbase ipo, third meaning ties into the cryptocurrency scarface part, he’s coin BASE, as in cocaine which is why the scarface line is probably bought up in the first place, it all ties in together.