Like a child runnin wild in the city streets
Man I put that bytch up on her feet, she cut a nikka deep

:wow:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Dope video i like how Deep is the conscious track and Deeper goes deeper into the topics he was speakin on in the first track

and ultimate [][] ULTIMATE [][] for this damn forum... but his back tattoo is crazy

edit: fukk WHO IS THAT ON HIS TATTOO I forgot what Black Panther dude that is

edit: Also Thuggin...i swear they should of blended all 3 tracks into a mini series video that shyt was be history all his videos with this feel blend in well

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dope video i like how Deep is the conscious track and Deeper goes deeper into the topics he was speakin on in the first track

and ultimate [][] ULTIMATE [][] for this damn forum... but his back tattoo is crazy

edit: fukk WHO IS THAT ON HIS TATTOO I forgot what Black Panther dude that is

edit: Also Thuggin...i swear they should of blended all 3 tracks into a mini series video that shyt was be history all his videos with this feel blend in well
huey_n1.jpg

Huey Newton

"Everyday I pray to be as strong as Huey Newton
Before you pull that trigger, take a closer look at who you shooting
Mirror image, nothing different, you just another slave

Tryin to succeed in these European's narcotics trade
Worked all week, 140 dollars was all I made
fukk a job, I'd rather chop a rock and be chopping blades
Gotta watch these cops cause I came too far to die in a cage
Watch who you fukk, rather catch a bullet than die from AIDS"

:banderas:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This album could have easily been Gangsta Gibbs talking shyt and pretending to be invulnerable. Instead it has a nice dose of introspection, honesty, humor, basketball talk, etc alongside the gangsta shyt. It creates another side, and helps make it re-listenable because every song is different. I really think it will last the test of time and be considered a modern classic.

What you described in the first sentence was basically what ESGN was. Outside of ESGN, all his other projects have include what you described in the rest of your post.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What you described in the first sentence was basically what ESGN was. Outside of ESGN, all his other projects have include what you described in the rest of your post.

Yup. I couldn't get into ESGN, didn't even finish. It has dope songs obviously but I'm tired of trap. I still listen to BFK and the project he did with Statik.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yup. I couldn't get into ESGN, didn't even finish. It has dope songs obviously but I'm tired of trap. I still listen to BFK and the project he did with Statik.

I gave ESGN a pass, every rapper will have their project to "showcase" all their homies and that's what that was. Lose Control, Freddie Soprano, One Eighty Seven, and F.A.M.E. were all bangers off that album tho.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm late as hell on this vid, but its fantastic nonetheless

:russ:that look of disbelief on his face when he gets out and checks on ol girl and her new man is priceless

:ohhh:as a matter of fact 1:49 to 1:54 would be a great giffable moment...just cut out the scene with ol girl and her new man. @3Rivers can cook this up breh??

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I kinda felt bad for the guy until I realized this was a completely made up fairytale, just like all his other songs.

Dope song and video, though. :salute:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I'm late as hell on this vid, but its fantastic nonetheless

:russ:that look of disbelief on his face when he gets out and checks on ol girl and her new man is priceless

:ohhh:as a matter of fact 1:49 to 1:54 would be a great giffable moment...just cut out the scene with ol girl and her new man. @3Rivers can cook this up breh??
ilshYaXvb4jBH.gif