VIDEO INCLUDED: Black Mississippi Pastor Gets Exposed By Woman For Sleeping With Her Daughter

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
#BoycottTheBlackChurch
Boycott the...:skip:

fukk you want people to do? Kneel during the morning prayer or some shyt?

There are valid reasons for a Convo on the impact - positive and negative - on the black populace but a video showing an individual being exposed for some creep shyt is an opportunity for you to push your agenda?

Breh...I guarantee you can find a bunch of low lifes purporting to be a representative of any philosophy, religion, group, empire, etc. That's not enough to show people should stay away from it completely unless the person who created the particular agenda was the fukkboy.

--------

Now, you CAN research Martin Luther and find out some outlandish fukk boy rhetoric he may have been on to make a thread like this but not this bullshyt.

:camby:

Last edited:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ain’t got nothing to do with the Black church. Them southern pastors be slangin dikk all thru the congregation, white ones and all.

My fam from Kentucky got a pastor like that be hittin people daughters and shyt

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Boycott the...:skip:

fukk you want proof to do? Kneel during the morning prayer or some shyt?

There are valid reasons for a Convo on the impac - positive and negative - on the black populace but a video showing an individual being exposed for some creep shyt is an opportunity for you to push your agenda?

Breh...I guarantee you can find a bunch of low lifes purporting to be a representative of any philosophy, religion, group, empire, etc. That's not enough to show people should stay away from it completely unless the person who created the particular agenda was the fukkboy.

--------

Now, you CAN research Martin Luther and find out some outlandish fukk boy rhetoric he may have been on to make a thread like this but not this bullshyt.

I believe in a higher power. This isn't a knock on real Christianity just pseudo capitalistic Christianity.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I believe in a higher power. This isn't a knock on real Christianity just pseudo capitalistic Christianity.
But somehow you're ready to generalize every single black church in the U.S because you're positive that there isn't ONE righteous BLACK church?

You're out here saying boycott the black church SPECIFICALLY but not boycott capitalistic and predatory church...

Just the black church, huh? Okay.:usure:

Either we can keep this as an elephant in the room or you can admit you fukked up in creating this thread the way you did.

Either way, nikkas see it as what it is.:comeon:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
But somehow your ready to generalize every single black church in the U.S because you're positive that there isn't ONE righteous BLACK church?

You're out here saying boycott the black church SPECIFICALLY but not boycott capitalistic and predatory church...

Just the black church, huh? Okay.:usure:

Either we can keep this as an elephant in the room or you can admit you fukked up in creating this thread the way you did.

Either way, nikkas see it got what it is.:comeon:
Maybe I misspoke. I'll just delete my post.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This type of behavior runs rampant throughout black churches. My last pastor got his step daughter pregnant and the entire church pretends like the shyt didn't happen.

:hubie:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This type of behavior runs rampant throughout blah blah blah, pedestal blah blah, blah blah ANY SITUATION WHERE PEOPLE WITH INFLUENCE HAVE THE ABILITY TO APPLY PRESSURE TO MALLEABLE FOLLOWERS, EMPLOYEES, SOLDIERS, MENTAL HEATH PATIENTS, PRISONERS, ETC

:hubie:

Not today or tonight Breh...you aren't going to just shyt on and generalize black people on some pedestal shyt.

Maybe tomorrow, but not here. To say what you said before I edited it is to assume there is some unique difference between black institution and other.

There isn't.

nikkas in power can be corrupted by such power. End of story.