Video: MGK & Millyz run in to each other in Cleveland

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cracker on cracker violence…I couldn’t care any less but 🤷🏽‍♂️. I like MGK more, he always seemed genuinely a little wild and crazy…and I like his Flex freestyle.

Millyz or whatever gives me wigger vibes, I don’t care about his past/where he’s from/Kiss cosign, I’ll go in his pocket…cracker. Sorry. Never trust white dudes from Boston…imagine the shhit they sit there and listen to at Sunday dinner/Thanksgiving, 😳

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I prefer Millyz music but MGK isn't bad of a rapper. This beef was over some dumb shyt about that Em Killshot song, Millyz called him garbage and said he was blackballing him behind the scenes. Don't know if MGK has any pull like that.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Mgk one of the few white rappers I fw for some reason, dude might be a lil weird but I dont feel hes faking the funk and he takes care of his black daughter, got himself a top ten pawg on his arm :yeshrug: and he actually can rap and make good rager music

Millyz didnt give me super killer energy in this video after all that cash money shyt he was talking