Video: MGK & Millyz run in to each other in Cleveland

Daps
fukk both them cacs. The ONLY white boy who gets any play is muthafukkin Paul Wall. Realest white boy in the game easily. I never listened to a MGK song in my life and who the fukk is this drug addict looking cac Millz.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
MGK is actually talented. shyt I think his rock music is better than his rap shyt.
I loved his punk album

Should have stuck to that

The key to having a consistent career in different genres, is having different stage names IMO. Or at least have some way that the audience can follow what music they want without being cross-contaminated by what they might not want. Otherwise, fans get tired of shifting through and stop coming back outright.

Ice-T got a metal band called Body Count. Jada Pinkett Smith had a nu-metal band called Wicked Wisdom. Apparently, Lupe Fiasco had a rock band called Japanese Cartoon.
MGK is the type of guy could do both lanes if he puts his mind to it. Even when he was at the peak of his rap music career, he was one of the few rap and non-rock acts doing Warped Tour. So he always had both audiences. It's the mainstream pop audience that's been new for him.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
fukk both them cacs. The ONLY white boy who gets any play is muthafukkin Paul Wall. Realest white boy in the game easily. I never listened to a MGK song in my life and who the fukk is this drug addict looking cac Millz.
Listen to Vinnie Paz (AKA Jedi Mind Tricks) right now. :comeon:Even Lord Jamar called him his favorite white rapper.

Daps
Listen to Vinnie Paz (AKA Jedi Mind Tricks) right now. :comeon:Even Lord Jamar called him his favorite white rapper.

Nah I'm good. I know who that is. His shyt is boring as fukk. Lyrical miracle bullshyt. He ain't got no soul. If you fukk with that that's cool but it's not for me nikka.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread title should be renamed "Two white men you probably dont know meet,as a sea of black men surround them,ready to crash out if neccessary:francis:"

Hopefully those brothas are just taking a check. But if something actually went down they would go the other direction,or hand the white man the strap to do his own bidding.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Millyz somehow became cool with all the east coast mid card rappers (Meek, Jones, Dave East, etc...)

I assume it's cause of his connection to Jadakiss. Never really paid him much attention other than that honestly.