Video: Mobb Deep feat. The LOX - All A Dream

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Two Amazing Legendary Hip Hop Groups drop a dope track and video. Yet people sleeping. It's OK. Hav, P, Jada, Styles and Sheek would rap circles around 90% of this generations popular rappers. Loved this song, glad they did a video. Captured the 90's perfectly. I could see Biggie rapping over this beat too so the sample is perfect. Yes sampling Biggie has become very played out as everyone does it. But it feels real cause you know The Lox and Mobb were around when Biggie was here and aren't just using a sample to get some props. Big is smiling. Nice tribute and great song. Sheek is too funny:

"I had a dream Biggie told me I was nice, then I woke up and realized that was Real Life"

LOL.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Someone was telling me they wish the beat was a little harder since it was Mobb and Lox but this beat fit perfectly IMO, definitely had a 90's feel with the sample. Don't get me wrong though. Would of loved a 90's Hav beat with Mobb and The Lox. This is the closest we going to get to that:

Still wished Hav and P got on this in the 90's. I mean Hav did produce it. Would of been fire with Big, Lox and Mobb Deep:

slir

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They should have dropped this video closer to the albums release date.

I think they realized looking at the album that this song is probably the best to put out. Honestly the singles didn't really grab a lot of people. "Take You Off Here" and "Say Something" were straight but "All A Dream" was clearly the standout track considering Mobb and Lox never did an official collabo.