Video of Shanquella Robson released

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Coon/“what about black on black crime” babble
Can't wait to see if black people are gonna try to spin this into a race thing when the friend gets extradited to Mexico

vino

Superstar
Daps

Based on what the attorney said in that first, if it wasn’t for more awareness this would have gone with no arrest ( the resort would have essentially swept it under the rug). Now that there is awareness, they about to get a guilty sentence. Sounds like, this sovereign state, does what’s in the best interest to keep the tourism going. He said they’ll more than likely do whatever it takes to make sure people feel safe going there. They probably about to do a lot of time in Mexico prison. I hope so

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Based on what the attorney said in that first, if it wasn’t for more awareness this would have gone with no arrest ( the resort would have essentially swept it under the rug). Now that there is awareness, they about to get a guilty sentence. Sounds like, this sovereign state, does what’s in the best interest to keep the tourism going. He said they’ll more than likely do whatever it takes to make sure people feel safe going there. They probably about to do a lot of time in Mexico prison. I hope so
Oh they are about to make an example of them.

I mean, they were literally trying to get away with murder!
Sad thing is this shyt happens more often than people know. So many missing ppl and cases that are never solved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not doing anything to make
People comfortable traveling there. Taxi cartels at war in Cancun, kidnapping tourists.it’s really out of control in Mexico

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I saw a woman jump to her death from a hotel balcony during the wee hours while vacationing in Puerto Rico back in the day. Called the desk and they quickly sent a crew out to grab her body and hose down the area. By the time I woke up later that morning, all the guests were down there drinking and partying it up in the exact spot that her body was just a few hours earlier, none the wiser. shyt was kind of spooky.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
So word going around NC is someone related to the suspect was killed the night beforehand they believed that Shanquella set it up. She didn't, she just knew there was a conflict back in Charlotte. And didn't make it anyones business like ratchets are prone to do.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
So word going around NC is someone related to the suspect was killed the night beforehand they believed that Shanquella set it up. She didn't, she just knew there was a conflict back in Charlotte. And didn't make it anyones business like ratchets are prone to do.
* didn't know someone posted this already in this thread. Based on people I've spoken with "away from the internet" there was a murder, that had them attack her like that. She didn't line it up as they will allege. Shortly knew it was a deadly situation, which it was why she was t fighting back... hoping that it would just be some lumps.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I’m waiting to find out why they were
Assaulting her.”they was jealous” aint plausible to me
This is what I've been saying all along. Although she may have been more successful than them, it ain't like they were all working at Waffle House or Popeye's some where. It sounds like most of them, if not all of them, had a degree, and were working on some kind of goal. This doesn't make them innocent, but it doesn't sound like jealousy was the complete motive.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
* didn't know someone posted this already in this thread. Based on people I've spoken with "away from the internet" there was a murder, that had them attack her like that. She didn't line it up as they will allege. Shortly knew it was a deadly situation, which it was why she was t fighting back... hoping that it would just be some lumps.
Yeah, pretty sure they knew she wasn't responsible if that's the excuse they're trying to run with.

If someone is responsible for a cousin's murder, I wouldn't expect the person recording to say "Fight back". Tricking someone into going to a holiday resort so that you can get retribution for murder pushes it beyond a conflict you record for amusement.

They're a bunch of envious crabs. They couldn't compete with her career-wise so to they dragged things down to a level they're comfortable with, violence.

Hope she is at peace and that each of the scumbags involved do hard time on Mexican prison.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:comeon: they are all going under the jail.