Video of Shanquella Robson released

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Hearing Willie tell us Alissa Hyatts's sister was murdered that morning by her boyfriend, then indicate he still believes she went on that trip anyway, to have Shanquella beaten to the point they broke her neck and spinal cord, because she and everybody else were jealous of her success, after she paid for everybody, sounds like something he don't even believe himself at this point.

If what he said so far is true, and knowing there's more to this story, then I can think of two other possible motives right off bat. But I don't think people can handle it yet.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:comeon: Is this what we're doing now?

We have to stop this narrative. That if a group of black people do wrong it’s an indictment on all black people.

4 young white kids just got slaughtered on some horror movie shyt, but it’s not an indictment on all white people

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Lol you really gonna do that knowing that girl was in the wrong for killing her said "friend" I have no sympathy for that girl going to a Mexico prison and she deserves everything that comes to her and I'm black by the way that stigma of doing bodily harm to our own people has to stop.