Video of Shanquella Robson released

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
honestly speaking I don’t think it had anything to do with the envious/jealous narrative of this unfortunate story

all 4 young ladies supposedly graduated from the same college and seem successful at whatever they do

it just appears that the other 3 girls were besties and had their own click , Sanquella was more of a outsider to them her best friend was the dude Khalil - with that said … i still think it more to the story then what has been presented , something happen or something was said to which lead up to her being assaulted which caused her death

This narrative about a conspiracy to make her come out on a trip so they could corner her sounds far fetched to me…if that was the plan then these people are idiots.

My guess is they went overboard when fighting her and kill her by accident. The question is who was involved in the cover up vs who wasn’t

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
They couldn't compete with her career-wise so to they dragged things down to a level they're comfortable with, violence.

No need for the lecture. If you think they broke her neck and spinal cord just because they were jealous, I could call that kind of thinking very narrow minded. But if you want to believe that, fine.

You're a fukking cornball who needs a lecture

Man just stfu

Go suck your mooma.
:dead::dead:
You started with violence being issue used by low level people and ended the dialogue with disrespect

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Do your job Mexico and put her away in the most filthiest place there is and have the video going so I can see the tears and fear she will have in a Mexican prison
5365bbfb-556b-44a3-8d8f-fa4495f1c7a9_text.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well if the woman isnt fully guilty that extradition should close out this story when she talks to the police. Women not doin life for nobody even if they are guilty as hell

"Nahhhh brooo :sadbron:. Marquis running a drug operation back in Virginia bro this ain't fair bro"

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
This type of naivety is the reason is why so many have unknown enemies.

You will talk and talk not knowing how bitter some people get because in your mind, the life you have and things you talk about are nothing to feel jealous about.

What you don't understand is that the type of resentment some people harbour is irrational. It can be something as basic as having a boyfriend handing over his coat on a dark night, being praised for grammar, or having parents who care.

They end up warping it into "so and so thinks they're so much better than me".

I read a thread this morning where two brehs on this forum admitted that it angers them to see happy ppl. Imagine, you're going about your daily life, having fun with your family, not knowing that some random person is getting enraged at your happiness. Most of us are oblivious.

One of the principles I live by is to never broadcast it when something good happens to me. Both for spiritual reasons but also just to ward off envious ppl.