Video: Travi$ Scott On Ebro In The Morning

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
why do people give this guy credit for sounds...dis nikka doesnt even make beats, its always someone else doing it and its either co prod or he did nothing.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
why do people give this guy credit for sounds...dis nikka doesnt even make beats, its always someone else doing it and its either co prod or he did nothing.
He's trash. His beats are dope but he sounds like kanye, future, thugger..etc.

Drugs you should try it goes hard doe

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He's trash. His beats are dope but he sounds like kanye, future, thugger..etc.

Drugs you should try it goes hard doe

but the thing is...what beats are really his? name me a good beat that is all him. I scrolled through the tape and it sounded like he picked an artist to bite each track lmao but it still slaps. I just don't understand the huge hype, its pretty much just rage/hype music. He isnt really saying anything lyrical at all

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
but the thing is...what beats are really his? name me a good beat that is all him. I scrolled through the tape and it sounded like he picked an artist to bite each track lmao but it still slaps. I just don't understand the huge hype, its pretty much just rage/hype music. He isnt really saying anything lyrical at all
Sounds like some fake yeezus shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Start @15:00 this nikka hops on the gatdamn c00n train :snoop: He blames Mike Brown for his own death. Eludes to black people wearing baggy clothes as a reason folks to harass us :comeon:

This nikka actually uttered these words " I'm not sayin that mike brown didn't deserve the consequences that he probably inflicted, see that's what's wrong with black people, when somethin bad happens, no one knows how to move on without causin a disruption" :comeon:

"Let's taylor black people up so we don't look all hood" :beli:

This nikka is lost and completely out of touch :camby: