Video: Travi$ Scott On Ebro In The Morning

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
He's trash. His beats are dope but he sounds like kanye, future, thugger..etc.

Drugs you should try it goes hard doe
:pachaha: Breh, I listened to that whole tape and I'm still not sure what HIS style is. Dude a chameleon. He gets on a track with Thug, he raps like Thug, gets on a track with Migos, raps like Migos. And his Future and Cudi impressions are on point :whew:

But he was pretty involved in Yeezus from what I remember in the production credits, so I can't fault him for that. :manny:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
What "real" shyt was he sayin about mike brown and the culture? :what:
all the stuff you called c00n shyt, breh. what he was really trying to say was that.. black people are too quick to jump on something, and only use emotion to dictate how they should react.. instead of waiting for facts to come out about something. he doesnt think Mike Brown deserved to die, but he sees that some actions Mike Brown couldve taken couldve prevented it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
all the stuff you called c00n shyt, breh. what he was really trying to say was that.. black people are too quick to jump on something, and only use emotion to dictate how they should react.. instead of waiting for facts to come out about something. he doesnt think Mike Brown deserved to die, but he sees that some actions Mike Brown couldve taken couldve prevented it.

How do u explain this:

"see that's what's wrong with black people, when somethin bad happens, no one knows how to move on without causin a disruption" :comeon:

This nikka wanted black people to sit back and do nothin. Mike brown gets his brains blown out, body left out on the street for 4 hours. Police bring out military tanks, military body armor, fully automatic weapons, dogs before any riot even happened. And you wana agree with Travis Scott that "black people only used emotion"

:dead:

Edit: the police that killed mike brown "caused this disruption"

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
How do u explain this:

"see that's what's wrong with black people, when somethin bad happens, no one knows how to move on without causin a disruption" :comeon:

This nikka wanted black people to sit back and do nothin. Mike brown gets his brains blown out, body left out on the street for 4 hours. Police bring out military tanks, military body armor, fully automatic weapons, dogs before any riot even happened. And you wana agree with Travis Scott that "black people only used emotion"

:dead:

Edit: the police that killed mike brown "caused this disruption"

i believe he followed that bolded line up with something about how they arent about "peace", he isnt say do nothing, he just doesnt think violent outrage is the right way to go about it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i believe he followed that bolded line up with something about how they arent about "peace", he isnt say do nothing, he just doesnt think violent outrage is the right way to go about it.

Would you agree that violence begets violence?

Edit: MLK and the 1st civil rights movement exercised non violent protests and were still attacked violently. What's your opinion of that

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Gone head with that dumb shyt. That boy is young and has no business talking about that shyt. He should of shut up and just kept it moving.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'm gonna laugh if travis scott gets shot by a cop, stupid ass n*gga smh

n*ggas got the nerve to walk around with gold teeth and tattoos and then have the nerve to tell other black people to "watch the positions you put yourself in"

:what:

it's unbelievable how dumb some of these new age sambos are man. dude seems like a weirdo so this is no shock that he said that silly sh*t

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Start @15:00 this nikka hops on the gatdamn c00n train :snoop: He blames Mike Brown for his own death. Eludes to black people wearing baggy clothes as a reason folks to harass us :comeon:

This nikka actually uttered these words " I'm not sayin that mike brown didn't deserve the consequences that he probably inflicted, see that's what's wrong with black people, when somethin bad happens, no one knows how to move on without causin a disruption" :comeon:

"Let's taylor black people up so we don't look all hood" :beli:

This nikka is lost and completely out of touch :camby:

Not surprising it's always the "weirdo, wanna push the envelope nikkas" that feel this way (Pharrell, Cudi, Travis, etc...) smh. :camby: